Weights

05765scott

Reaction score
2014 pro 163 Stock sled just a can had to much trouble to get my last big bore to run good going to try stock for a year but want to be able to go for the odd rip up the river and wanted to know what adjustable work good on Polaris

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running the Dalton adjustable weights with my turbo, QAP-4 with 70-77.5 gram adjustability. For stock I would use the QAP-2 with 62-69.5 gram adjustibilitity, weight can be changed without removing the weights with the included allen wrench. They seem to work well, although I have yet to need to change weight except for initial setup.

Here is there website:

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running the Dalton adjustable weights with my turbo, QAP-4 with 70-77.5 gram adjustability. For stock I would use the QAP-2 with 62-69.5 gram adjustibilitity, weight can be changed without removing the weights with the included allen wrench. They seem to work well, although I have yet to need to change weight except for initial setup.

Here is there website:

X2 ^^^^^ running qap-2

knocksum

Reaction score
I have the heavy hitters working great in a pro. I went with the heavy hitters just due to experience. Amazing weights.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the heavy hitters working great in a pro. I went with the heavy hitters just due to experience. Amazing weights.

I have the HH also,they take more to dial in but work great when done.Pulls hard through out RPM.Have 69.5 grms in now 8200 rpm local riding stock with the thing can.Also have the Glide washer kit in the primary,no coil bind in the spring and no gouges in cover and spider.My :twocents:

Top Bottom