Wednesday Night Rides

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember bein promised a bag of rags but went empty handed wtf? Haha it was great meeting the rest of the Wednesday crew

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pozzy and 21...

Attachments

• Renshaw , pozzy.jpg
    Renshaw , pozzy.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 122

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some traction problems! hehe

Attachments

• 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 129

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness I broke a trail into the back side on the green hornet or y'all would've never made it! ;)

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! Asking for your help. On keeping your eyes open for me. Yes my two st Bernard's are missing again. This is the longest they have been gone. I know some of you live in Bridgewater Properties just to the north of me. They are two males and they have tags with names and phone numbers. Would appreciate any help you can give. Cash reward with a 60 of whatever you guys drink. Thanks

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! Asking for your help. On keeping your eyes open for me. Yes my two st Bernard's are missing again. This is the longest they have been gone. I know some of you live in Bridgewater Properties just to the north of me. They are two males and they have tags with names and phone numbers. Would appreciate any help you can give. Cash reward with a 60 of whatever you guys drink. Thanks

We will keep our eyes open... I live just east of you and TKO ad Smurff live just north of you...

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys :). Just wanted to let you all know that the dogs were found and returned this afternoon by a couple that found them on rr20 just before Bridgewater. I paid them the cash reward and took my boys home..

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas, riding from my backyard tomorrow morning at 10:30am. Some great drifted snow out there along Sturgeon valley and north of town. Kids where out today and my son said it was up to his Nips!!! hahahaha Neighbor spent his afternoon pulling out stuck kids! lol Cheers B

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've finally resurfaced! This whole taking a weekend off thing is decent, but I should have gone riding! Oh well, next time. Anyone want to go to McBride next weekend? :cool:

Top Bottom