Wednesday Night Rides

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time in Fox Creek at their annual rally yesterday, the trail was in awesome shape, lots of sleds... I was the official Doo puller for the day...

Also, had a great evening over at the Crayne's, Hardcore (aka Philster) turns 60 on Monday!

Attachments

• Done Doo.jpg
    Done Doo.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Doo puller.jpg
    Doo puller.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Philster 60.jpg
    Philster 60.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 115

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
monday family day everyone is invited to come down to the lake fire,bbq hotdogs, skateing, rididng around

Wife says we're in if some one else's wife's are there lol.
Doesn't want to just hang out with a bunch of dudes.

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
monday family day everyone is invited to come down to the lake fire,bbq hotdogs, skateing, rididng around

Ya! I'd be there in a Flash if I didn't have a RT 1000 engine to pull out.Any body interested in helping me can drop by.
I still have lot's of Spiced rum left from the party.All welcome if we get it out in time I'll bring out the 600 at least i know it won't let me down.:beer::beer::beer::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya! I'd be there in a Flash if I didn't have a RT 1000 engine to pull out.Any body interested in helping me can drop by.
I still have lot's of Spiced rum left from the party.All welcome if we get it out in time I'll bring out the 600 at least i know it won't let me down.:beer::beer::beer::confused::confused::confused:
ch!t should be able to pull that 1000 in anhr or so, lol

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well come on over and show Me how.My first time but probably not My last.Do You like SPICED RUM??

PICT0028.jpg stock and then ready to race DSCN2791.jpg so spent many hrs on these sleds and always learning lol I don't drink rum but love working on sleds, I just fin working some what again, work getting in the way, lol Pm me if you need info.......I would help you in near future......

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
this week wednesday night rides will be held in sicamoose it's swelds 40th jager bombs for everyone , 2 more sleeps and were on the road . I would say i fell bad for ryeser and pozzy but that would be a lie

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this week wednesday night rides will be held in sicamoose it's swelds 40th jager bombs for everyone , 2 more sleeps and were on the road . I would say i fell bad for ryeser and pozzy but that would be a lie

I hope you buggars have a great time, I know it will be hard without Pozzy and I there, LOL! Happy Birthday to old man Sweld!!! See if you can do more than 6 yagers in an hour this time... can't believe we are all still alive.

Top Bottom