Wednesday Night Rides

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going for another rip in the alpine thurs. Just can't contain myself there is so much snow here i have to ride. See you guys around home fri night.:d

ok heres one for you totoday stfu tko:d

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finished up with install Screen kit,bag,gas can.
earlier we put on scrachers on Ryesers sled.
here is she looks now.

Attachments

• DSC00890.JPG
    DSC00890.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00889.JPG
    DSC00889.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00888.JPG
    DSC00888.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 25

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just finished up with install Screen kit,bag,gas can.
earlier we put on scrachers on Ryesers sled.
here is she looks now.

Looks great Smurffy, here are a few pics of the work on the Assault, sticker fix, scratcher install and so everyone can see who is in front of them at night. :d(poor quality pics from BB)... We will complete the DOO gas can install on the Assault another day, need bolts!

It was great to see Magnet come out, now he has the experience to make fun!

Attachments

• IMG00323.jpg
    IMG00323.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG00320.jpg
    IMG00320.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00322.jpg
    IMG00322.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG00321.jpg
    IMG00321.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys, it is just me back from mexico and what a wild week it was. So the 2 doctor ladies say anyways. I got more sleep on the 6hr plane ride home then I did all week.Hey smurff nice sled, is that the turbo or what, Doesn't look like you guys have been getting to much snow. So guys just checking to see whats going on this week end I need to get in a ride or even some bullch!t time in on sleds. When we hook up will get into detail on WILD MEXICO TRIP......Great shark pics....Let me know.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with that reflective decal on ryesers helmet, we know we will always see him...man is that bright!!!!

TKO, make sure you post pics and i mean the one of you wiping out and getting stuck,

magnet, nice to see you took your balls out of the wifes purse and came for a visit

mach 123, i hope you brought back some good booze!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah they are back in her purse again. i like them there cause when they are in there everyone once in a while she accidentilly touches them:d:d. taht is until sat. when i take off again.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 3 litres, but met a couple of doc's and the 3 litres went to hell.....LOL
we will talk...

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So sign me up for sunday, I just need to fix my clutch. The last ride to the mountains I lost a few parts from the secondary clutch so now I have parts to finish job.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
you can never take tree hugger away from me i'am pretty proud of this one.
Just to explain i came out of this swap nice huge drifts and tons of snow went thru once and ok then took the drift again. well this time there was a huge tree in the way as i came off this thing well I fiq just keep it to the pin and at least i won't t bone the tree . Well skis in the air pulled it over and wham! smoked the tree and took it down. 0 carnage to the sled thease xp's are tough. enjoy the pics.:d:beer:

Attachments

• Sun peaks 007.jpg
    Sun peaks 007.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Sun peaks 009.jpg
    Sun peaks 009.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Sun peaks 011.jpg
    Sun peaks 011.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 32
  • Sun peaks 013.jpg
    Sun peaks 013.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Sun peaks 015.jpg
    Sun peaks 015.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 44

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to explain i came out of this swap nice huge drifts and tons of snow went thru once and ok then took the drift again. well this time there was a huge tree in the way as i came off this thing well I fiq just keep it to the pin and at least i won't t bone the tree . Well skis in the air pulled it over and wham! smoked the tree and took it down. 0 carnage to the sled thease xp's are tough. enjoy the pics.:d:beer:

still cant believe u broke er clean off the stump wow could of been so bad but turned out so good.....we should of dragged er back so u had great souvenier hahaha....thanx for the great ride trev and many more thanx for your belt!! get your new one and message me cheers B

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You are the TREE HUGGER in BC!!!! Hee heee heee

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey when is Tree Killer Operator back home? I would like to go for a zip tonight, maybe to AB Beach and back along the Sturgeon??? I would be ready for 8:20...

Smurff are you going to Fox tonight?

Any plan for Sunday kids?

Top Bottom