Wednesday Night Rides

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah but its so tracked up you might as well ride on the friggen road.imo. we need more snow only got about 2" this weekend. i was thinking of going west of drayton valley into the bush. find some cutlines, powerlines cut blocks etc. i know of a few that are cut real low so would be good ridin as nobody heads out there.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
yah but its so tracked up you might as well ride on the friggen road.imo. we need more snow only got about 2" this weekend. i was thinking of going west of drayton valley into the bush. find some cutlines, powerlines cut blocks etc. i know of a few that are cut real low so would be good ridin as nobody heads out there.

If we don't get more snow this week I'd like to head west to chip lake next weekend....
If anyone is riding wednesday I'm in....I need to putt the 670 around for a bit...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we don't get more snow this week I'd like to head west to chip lake next weekend....
If anyone is riding wednesday I'm in....I need to putt the 670 around for a bit...

is there some good crown land areas around there? i haven't really looked into that area. thats why i was thinking west of cynthia area. all crown and once you go past the highway nobody goes out there on sleds. lots of qauders in the summer but winter is dead and i kinda know tha area a bit.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
is there some good crown land areas around there? i haven't really looked into that area. thats why i was thinking west of cynthia area. all crown and once you go past the highway nobody goes out there on sleds. lots of qauders in the summer but winter is dead and i kinda know tha area a bit.

Last year I went with a buddy and his gang.... we staged in Wildwood, headed out across the lake to the campground then back into the hills, cut lines and trails everywhere...was a really cool riding area with tonns of snow.
Rob was out there 2 weeks ago and told me there was still a solid 2'+

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the area somewhat well that you speak of Bogger. I hunted deer back there for 5 yrs and it's close enough for a day trip whether it be on the quad or sled. Anyone interested in sledding out that way tomorrow??

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any interest in a ride this evening? Perhaps west of us again, last week was east... too bad you can't make it TKO, we have .0005 " of fresh snow, unlike your 2 feet.;)

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!
what time? do you have soccer again Ryeser?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I want too but can't.......... Forgot about my hockey tickets....were a christmas present when they only sucked 1/2 as much as they do now.....

I'm game for a friday night ride.... I'm sure plio and I will be heading out

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanx but I'am saveing my energy for thursday we are going to ride during the day again. How long does it take to get around to yor side it might be fun to check out a new mountain

dont worry about us TKO...we will be sure to pound out all the fresh powder we got:(

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Going for another rip in the alpine thurs. Just can't contain myself there is so much snow here i have to ride. See you guys around home fri night.:d

Attachments

• skidoo sun peaks 021.jpg
    skidoo sun peaks 021.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom