Wednesday Night Rides

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just finished watching the video looks good. The temperature will be be a factor for this weekend

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saturday suposed to warm up to -11 betteron sunday, may hit the "Beaver dam" down the road sunday afternoon

whens the trubo coming? Matty had that look in his eyes when i mentioned it to him that he could turbo it

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sled looks good.I guess I won't be following Matty any more.He'll be too far ahead in front of His DaD.
Haha. Just checked the temperatures for the weekend, -13 to -19 on Sat and -5 to -14 on Sun. Very rideable. I'm free both days, so post up/pm if you're going out. I started scratching the itch last weekend, but just can't stop! :D

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So anyone dooin any riding this weekend? Finally got mine back together.

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In for Jackpine tomorrow! Should be there for around noon, Cole needs some warm up time as he hasnt be out much if at all this year. Fueled and ready to load in the morning !

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
Where about is Jackpine? I'm interested in coming out for a bit.

I'll try to give directions but some one else may have to correct me as usual.
Head west on highway 16 till you get near Gainford.I believe you turn south on range road 62.When you get to a 90 Degree turn you should see a bunch of trucks and sleds.It is about 5 Kilo's.This is normally where We park but there is also a staging area .I'm just not sure how to get to it.
I'm sure some one will give You better directions but this should get You close.:d:d:d.

I may also be out there.

I just found these directions to the staging area but I don't thing our group would park there.
highway 16 west to seba beach turn off. go aprox.6 miles south. trailseekers sign on highway. head west another 6 miles to sungro fertilizer plant and turn north go about 1.5 to 2 miles to staging are. i was out there on sunday afternoon was ok not enough snow yet but now should be good. im going out tommorrow morning and will let you guys know how it was.:d

Last edited:

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll try to give directions but some one else may have to correct me as usual.
Head west on highway 16 till you get near Gainford.I believe you turn south on range road 62.When you get to a 90 Degree turn you should see a bunch of trucks and sleds.It is about 5 Kilo's.This is normally where We park but there is also a staging area .I'm just not sure how to get to it.
I'm sure some one will give You better directions but this should get You close.:d:d:d.

I may also be out there.

I just found these directions to the staging area but I don't thing our group would park there.
highway 16 west to seba beach turn off. go aprox.6 miles south. trailseekers sign on highway. head west another 6 miles to sungro fertilizer plant and turn north go about 1.5 to 2 miles to staging are. i was out there on sunday afternoon was ok not enough snow yet but now should be good. im going out tommorrow morning and will let you guys know how it was.:d

Thanks for the directions Philster. I think I'll head out that way in the morning then to get some ride time in. I'm also sending you a PM.

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a good time, some riders got schooled on hills with ice... hey pom

Attachments

• January 22 2012.jpg
    January 22 2012.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ride today fellas, Cole had a blast and did pretty good for his longest ride to date! Need some more snow, can't believe that fence on the river was totally covered last year!

Top Bottom