Wednesday Night Rides

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any interest for a ride this Saturday? Sorry Pozzy, I know you have to work, only time I can go.
we are in just deciding where. well actually apparently i should restate that.
the wife and kids have already made plans with the smurff but i am yet to be invited by any of them.:rolleyes::(
maybe you and me will have to do a ride

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
we are in just deciding where. well actually apparently i should restate that.
the wife and kids have already made plans with the smurff but i am yet to be invited by any of them.:rolleyes::(
maybe you and me will have to do a ride

where's everyone going? as of yesterday we are fully loaded and ready to go, just gotta put some superglides on the ramp extension....

IMG-20120108-00039.jpg

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should have come down to the lake and watched me kick Pozzy's butt! His Doo is so slow!!! Yes, My Poo, killed his Doo! Turbo ZRrr and his Cat spanked all of us hard!!!

I think I will bring the son on Saturday... and I think we know where we will go... same as usual...

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You should have come down to the lake yesterday and watched me kick Pozzy's butt! His Doo is so slow!!! Yes, My Poo, killed his Doo! Turbo ZRrr and his Cat spanked all of us hard!!!

I think I will bring the son on Saturday... and I think we know where we will go... same as usual...

we were out finishing Sara's decal package and some other little things on her CAT yesterday, was a late start and a later finish. It sure looks good though, she'll be posting photo's soon I'm sure.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should have come down to the lake and watched me kick Pozzy's butt! His Doo is so slow!!! Yes, My Poo, killed his Doo! Turbo ZRrr and his Cat spanked all of us hard!!!

so is his a formal invite for me to join. or is just for the wife and kids still?:beer:

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
there is no snow so why don't some of you peeps come check out our new showhome at 1085 Genesis lake blvd in stony plain.
i'll have some tims on stand by and you can check out all the garages to store your toys.
If you stop by say hi and let me know who you are on here. thanks trev

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 cm of snow expected for the weekend in the Edmonton area! Of course I probably just jinxed it........

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we are going to that "Greencourt area" on Saturday, I am with my son anyway, not sure about anyone else, if you want to tag along, PM me... It will be a family ride, and I happen to know where there is a bit of snow a couple of hours from my house.

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
I think we are going to that "Greencourt area" on Saturday, I am with my son anyway, not sure about anyone else, if you want to tag along, PM me... It will be a family ride, and I happen to know where there is a bit of snow a couple of hours from my house.

I would be interested .Especially if You are going to that Greencourt area.All fueled up and ready to go.and so Is My sled.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made it home from north of Greencourt! Roads were not the best on 33... it was a good outing, hope to wake up to a bunch of snow around home!!!!

Had a blast!

Only downside is that I forgot I had my 2GB card in my helmet cam, not the 16GB one, so I got 26 minutes of trail riding footage. Missed all the play stuff :(

Top Bottom