Wednesday Night Rides

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smurrf, the RT is advertised. Had to take for a rip on the acreage, oh my! My lawn will have a nice pattern next spring!
Not sure what Ryers is doing, guess thats how you ride a Cat?

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smurrf, the RT is advertised. Had to take for a rip on the acreage, oh my! My lawn will have a nice pattern next spring!
Not sure what Ryers is doing, guess thats how you ride a Cat?

If you look close enough, Mr. Smurff is under me...

It took three of us to figure out how a cat works!

By the way Bill, Runaway wants to keep Blue Thunder for this year, but thanks for the interest!

Maybe the gang can find another deal for you, we happen to have quite a few riders that are always looking for deals... we will let you know if there are any to be had.;)

Mikeee many #'s, we have run out of pickled eggs:eek:, need to find a new source!!!

Mr. Rusty have a good journey this weekend! Bring back some pics!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:

Btw,

got the Ryeser Assault out front in the field tonight... man was that a relief, I love that machine, and I think it loves me too!!!

Drove over the neighbors lawn to see if I could get him out of his house...:rant:

Philster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pitbulll.webs.com
:eek:

Btw,

got the Ryeser Assault out front in the field tonight... man was that a relief, I love that machine, and I think it loves me too!!!

Drove over the neighbors lawn to see if I could get him out of his house...:rant:

Didn't even notice.You better put a CAN on that thing so I know when You are coming.

I'll have Old Yellow out this Weekend for some fun.:d:d:d:d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll run into Rusty..

Does Posnick have a relative near Grande Prairie? Him and Rusty43 share the same laugh and smile... No homo.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself, Pozzy, Smurff and Runaway went to Martins this morning, - found a few deals, new helmet for MattyMat, mitts for the family, and a trail pass for Trailseekers!

Runaway has decided to upgrade to POO! Looks like he is buying a 2005 - 900 RMK, looks real clean!:d Yes, that means, finally there is another Poo in our group! Hurray!!! Another sled to pull home...

So this means Runaway will be seling his Doo 500, I believe he wants $2,000 obo. I will post a pic for it soon, and also place an ad in the classifieds.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of his Doo 500 liquid cooled, in pretty great shape for its age... It is a great starter sled for someone!

$2,000 obo

Attachments

• 198.jpg
    198.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 78

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the tunnel stiffiners TKO..........my buddy said if they dont fit we will put them back on pay it forward,any of you guys know if the stiffeners off a xp will work on a rev chassis(RT 1000)I know jack about Doo,s.And was in Gp yesterday, 1 to 3 inches all the way there and back,think whitecourt may have had the most meaning 3 inches,was north of Rocky the day before and there was up to around 7 inches there,enough to ride the lease roads,best snow I found so far this side of Hinton!
catmando!

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Thanks for the tunnel stiffiners TKO..........my buddy said if they dont fit we will put them back on pay it forward,any of you guys know if the stiffeners off a xp will work on a rev chassis(RT 1000)I know jack about Doo,s.And was in Gp yesterday, 1 to 3 inches all the way there and back,think whitecourt may have had the most meaning 3 inches,was north of Rocky the day before and there was up to around 7 inches there,enough to ride the lease roads,best snow I found so far this side of Hinton!
catmando!

i he bring the sled to a wed night ride we can make anything work

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its whats left of the Easter Bunny LOL my kids dont like that much lol And yes I do hunt birds in the fall and big game now. Got my deer Friday morning.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its whats left of the Easter Bunny LOL my kids dont like that much lol And yes I do hunt birds in the fall and big game now. Got my deer Friday morning.

It could be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.:d:d

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of his Doo 500 liquid cooled, in pretty great shape for its age... It is a great starter sled for someone!

$2,000 obo

Ive got the exact sled,for there size there awsome,had it since new never gave me a problem,only breakage was my steering post.

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sign all up for the Avalanche course December 12 2010
at Alberta beach.

Poo and Pom your next sign up.

Top Bottom