Wednesday Night Rides

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good evening, some Gibbies, some ham sausage, some bumpers, some exhaust bolts and a few chips! ;) Bit of a headache today:(

Blue Thunder has now entered Smurffs repair bar for a cleaning and a go over...

Attachments

• IMG00515.jpg
    IMG00515.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG00517.jpg
    IMG00517.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 74

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good evening, some Gibbies, some ham sausage, some bumpers, some exhaust bolts and a few chips! ;) Bit of a headache today:(

Blue Thunder has now entered Smurffs repair bar for a cleaning and a go over...

foggy pics again!!!! ya gotta quit licking the lens when drinkin gibbies HaHa

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It is tradition, however, there is a local huterite colony that makes real good ones! Also, we veture to taverns in the winter that carry good ones and everyone gets grossed out watching us eat them!:d

MMMMMM Pickled eggs!
:specool:
Anyone need rags for this evening? I happen to have a few extras.

No thanks-still got lots!!:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Do you guys belong to one of the local clubs?

Thinking about joining the AB beach one.... Blueberry has thier own community hall, why not a sled club?????

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Thinking about joining the AB beach one.... Blueberry has thier own community hall, why not a sled club?????

Smurff used to be a Trailseeker.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Smurff used to be a Trailseeker.

And where will you be hanging your hat this year Tyler?

The only reason I'm quick to dismiss trailseekers is for the same reason I don't keep my boat at Seba.... location....

Long freaking haul on a sled to the trailseekers trails for me and I hate trailering... If I'm gonna trailer I'm not stopping until Wildwood.

Even if I were to join the AB beach club it's not like I'd spend much time on thier trails... 90% of my riding is in ditches...

But some azzhat is always sayin "don't be that guy".....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

cause they have nowhere for trails.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason I'm quick to dismiss trailseekers is for the same reason I don't keep my boat at Seba.... location....

Long freaking haul on a sled to the trailseekers trails for me and I hate trailering... If I'm gonna trailer I'm not stopping until Wildwood.

Even if I were to join the AB beach club it's not like I'd spend much time on thier trails... 90% of my riding is in ditches...

the one at the beach is pretty good and it hooks up with trailseekers as well. by your asa pass and your good everywhere i s what i was led to believe anyways. correct me if ia m wrong guys.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
the one at the beach is pretty good and it hooks up with trailseekers as well. by your asa pass and your good everywhere i s what i was led to believe anyways. correct me if ia m wrong guys.

That is right, but where you buy it will determine which club gets the lions share of your fees...

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There should be the Alberta beach trail running right by your home at the Race Gas along Hwy 43...
I my address is Stony and do all my shopping there
so I feel like we should support them and they do put on a good poker ralley
and do very much push Sleding for all.

Last edited:

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
hey guys we need to book into the ast1 course at alberta beach dec 11 or somthing. For ryeser and posnick this will give ya a good reason to go to mcbride for part 2 of the course feild training. sounds like a great plan

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys we need to book into the ast1 course at alberta beach dec 11 or somthing. For ryeser and posnick this will give ya a good reason to go to mcbride for part 2 of the course feild training. sounds like a great plan

That is a good plan, I am in.:eek:

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a Monday night meeting, Pom Pom Poo Poo tree huger and Myself
did just fine, but Pom Pom may change to Budwiser.;)

Top Bottom