weather conditions end of jan

M7 T.O.

Reaction score
hey i was just wondering what the weather is supose to be in the end of jan from some locals :snow:

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i was just wondering what the weather is supose to be in the end of jan from some locals :snow:
I think there calling for snow on the ground and temps below zero, but they could be lying, who knows

Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year it was -5 for a high and -11 low overnite. Snowed wed and thurs before jan. 31. Hope that helps, can't say what will happen this year.

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PS- bring your combine just in case it really warms up, I sure someone will hook up with ya for a ride

Last edited:

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got you covered here. I know for a fact that we can expect some snow flurries with some blowing snow, the occasional sunny break, followed by periods of cloudiness, with the possibility of freezing rain and sleet. Temps will be in the +7 C to -30 C range. Hope this helps you.

McCAT

Reaction score
My guess is you were looking for an average ie: average low and high temp for that time of the year. Looks like your question was just to difficult for the average albertan to understand. :eek: Weren't you asking the locals for info? Last time I looked Whitecourt,Bently and Edmonton were no where near Mcbride.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is you were looking for an average ie: average low and high temp for that time of the year. Looks like your question was just to difficult for the average albertan to understand. :eek: Weren't you asking the locals for info? Last time I looked Whitecourt,Bently and Edmonton were no where near Mcbride.
Apparently that last big wind storm blew the sense of humor clear out of Lumsden.:d:d:d

RevBlk

Reaction score
:d Just cancelled my dish subscrip. I'm just going to watch the comedy channel right here on S & M. LMAO.
Rev

Top Bottom