way to go oilers

G

Guest1

hate to admit it but actually wanted the oilers to win tonight i feel so dirty

:eek: and YES you should feel DIRTY but I have to agree with you :eek:

I was much happier though to see Nashville, Columbus, St Louis & the DUCKS get points tonight :d

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the nned a new head coach, a goalie, and a new punisher, they have a lot to work on thats for sure but it always starts at the top

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im pulln for the oilers but it dosnt look good. i think they need to get rid of rolloson and hemsky isnt doin much either.

I laugh when i see peep think the goaltending is the issue with the oilers. Rollie is doing just fine. Need to look at who is standing in front of him.... The other five guys in all differant combinations that couldn't organise a rock fight in a gravel pit. The netminders don't put the puck in the net, and they are the last line of defense when the other five don't have control of the play. If you can't score you don't win....... It starts higher than the ice surface.... just saying.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bigfoot had the bestest quote about the Oiler's win last night in the chitbox....he said "It's like setting the highmark on the mountain...at the end of the day....after your friends have gone....."

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still think thet are gotta miss the playoffs they won,t be able to crawl to 8 place

G

Guest1

FUGGIN OILERS.....LOSERS:realmad::rant::realmad::rant: :beer:

There There Bogger ;) maybe next year :p unless of course the Blues completely collapse in the 3rd against the Coyotes :rolleyes: they still have a back to back against the FLAMES this weekend :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
All I have left is my beer and fish Tako's

tako_bell.gif

Piz me off

G

Guest1

LOSERTON OILDRIPS post season hopes ended...Blues 5...Yotes 1 :d :beer:

sharkz

Reaction score
Gawd darnnit, fricken oilers again missing the playoffs, when are they going to see that Mactarded is a drip and the only reason they went far a couple yrs ago was because of pronger and Rollie? GAHHHH I am soo freaking disappointed I am going to lose it. They need to get rid of the Old Boys Club and get some new blood in there :realmad: !!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gawd darnnit, fricken oilers again missing the playoffs, when are they going to see that Mactarded is a drip and the only reason they went far a couple yrs ago was because of pronger and Rollie? GAHHHH I am soo freaking disappointed I am going to lose it. They need to get rid of the Old Boys Club and get some new blood in there :realmad: !!!!

X2....I could'nt agree more.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way the oilers are ever going to see the post season again is when they clean house there, and when they realize Rollie is only a good back-up netminder at best.

Top Bottom