Waterproofing Gear

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sledding gear has a couple seasons on it now and is no longer waterproof... Has anyone ha any success waterproofing jackets and pants?

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honestly once it comes off i have not found that there is anything to really fix it, but you can buy silicone sprays like for camping gear but you have to re-spray every time you wash your gear. the best is to wash your items least amount as you can ya i know that's hard. i use the spray on my pants and jacket...boots i don't know that it would absorb it depends on what they are made of.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used a product called Revivex with success. It is what Klim recommends to use.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honestly once it comes off i have not found that there is anything to really fix it, but you can buy silicone sprays like for camping gear but you have to re-spray every time you wash your gear. the best is to wash your items least amount as you can ya i know that's hard. i use the spray on my pants and jacket...boots i don't know that it would absorb it depends on what they are made of.
pffft. Who washes their gear???

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you pick up this substance? I'd rather give it a whirl than spend a grand on a new outfit dealio. That's damn near two trips worth!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim gear is guaranteed to keep you dry! If it leaks, they'll replace it....period!

any Klim dealer can get Revivex....just saying

Not using Klim gear if that was the implication. Running HMK and this is my first and last time buying their junk. Their boots are garbage too. Went to Motorfist for this season and a world of difference.

Top Bottom