waterjet/plasma table work?

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all, does anyone do waterjet cutting or plasma table work? looking to do a few small projects in stainless, aluminum and mild steel. or if anyone has a line on a good shop? thanks!!!!

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little far away from you but we use Laser Equations in Calgary. They're work is pure perfection, quick turn around times and reasonable prices.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little far away from you but we use Laser Equations in Calgary. They're work is pure perfection, quick turn around times and reasonable prices.
thanks but looking for someone in edmonton area!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks but looking for someone in edmonton area!

Maybe be over stepping my bounds a bit but contact parfetts on here. You just polished his sled I believe. If its not a huge project he should be able to squeeze you in.

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a plasma table at work. Ours is more of a production machine. If you need really fine clean cuts, Raylin Mfg has a laser cutter 12542 125 St NW, Edmonton 780-451-4224. We use them for cutting stainless steel parts that have to be perfect. they have been good to deal with.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fort st John, Yahni designs. Water table, i use him all the time for brackets when Caterpillar cant deliver in time. Nothing like a water jet for precise, .005" tolerance and fast. He jets them, i make a quick jig, end result im ahead of factory cost.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe fab u tech/ja-co welding in nisku may have both but defiantly have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
George at GC Custom has a laser and water jet. GC Custom Metal
Tell him Brent from High-Tech Services sent ya. I service his equipment. well use to, the manufacturer put a tech in Edmonton so I don't get up there much anymore. Just as well I cant keep up with all thats going on in Calgary.

Two other customers of mine are Ray at Raylin already mentioned and Schmidt Laser works (Calvin).
All these guys have brand new equipment are are custom fab shops...... Actually they are all related, brothers, uncles etc so don't mention them to each other, Just a little competitive.
Calvin at Schmidt laser works is a hard core sledder, fabbed his own tunnel. When I saw his machine I asked what brand it was and he said it wasn't. It was entirely custom.

Hes the one that did my floor for my street buggy....

img076.jpg

0027.jpg

Top Bottom