Water wetter

UltraLiteTriple

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a bit of a skeptic until i tried it. Heading up the groomed trail it used to get uncomfortably hot 180 plus. Now i have temp on screen at all times. Added some redline and went up owlhead on sunday 156 on the trail was hottest it got.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad and sxs's guys use it.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All racers I know use it on the drag strip too with just water no coolant. Works good!

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use scratchers if I am on a trail for any length of time, your hyfax must be toast :)

What at model of sled do you ride? I put front coolers in both of my pros out of assaults and noticed a huge difference in temps. Maybe you have a front cooler? scratchers are a given for sure... but maybe there is more than just that difference?

as for water wetter or mo cool from motul, both are great products for reducing temps. My drag bike runs mo cool and water and has never given me grief. The track officials appreciate it much more than anti freeze when one accidentally leaks on the track. Antifreeze is terrible to cook off lol.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used it in a couple turbo cars, helps a lot with limited cooling systems.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it added to coolant or replaces coolant? I have used engine ice in a buddies grizzly and helped lots. As for strait water if you use jet dry for a dish washer it helps to. But does no good in a sled lok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can add it to coolant or run it with water. It's an additive it is not used to fill the whole coolant system like say Evans waterless coolant

UltraLiteTriple

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use scratchers on groomed trail for sure and was having to use them up to couple inchs of powder on trail. Its a 13 pro no front cooler, sliders are still good. and i do run a mudflap.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a sled, you'd still need coolant to keep it from freezing.
Thanks tips.
I was just giving an example of my experience with it. It's good stuff. And yes, add it to your existing coolant.

Reason why track drag guys run it with just water is most tracks if not all have restrictions on the use of coolants based on your speed or time or class you run in. Coolant is slippery as hell and hard to clean up if someone pops a head gasket or line.

Last edited:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've added Water Wetter in the last 4 sleds I've owned. It definitely works. On this stuff with limited cooling systems, I've seen it drop running temps nearly 10 degrees.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks tips.
I was just giving an example of my experience with it. It's good stuff. And yes, add it to your existing coolant.

Reason why track drag guys run it with just water is most tracks if not all have restrictions on the use of coolants based on your speed or time or class you run in. Coolant is slippery as hell and hard to clean up if someone pops a head gasket or line.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. ...was just trying to be helpful for anyone who didn't know.

Top Bottom