WARNING: Vid content very disturbing!!!

sassymudbug

Reaction score
OMG, I couldn't even watch it all ( I watched 1.4 mins )... It has been a long time since I have cried that hard. This video should be shown to everyone that wants to get a driver's license. Driving is not a right, it is a privilege that comes with heavy responsibilities.

Thank you for posting this vid, we all need a reminder once in awhile that we are not invincible

FyreRyder

Reaction score
I work in the Oil and Gas Industry and what I don't understand is why most people think their trucks have wings when they are heading home from a site. Did a turnaround last year up the Forestry Trunk road and everyone that left site after me, passed me on the gravel road when I was doing the speed limit.

We get paid by the hour....go figure....oh and by the way:vancouver:

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, that is the most intense video clip I've ever watched. As it was said before, That is a very sobering reminder. I think of my loved ones on the road. If you drive like a jack ass I have a big problem with you. There's a time and place. Do it in the dirt/snow/water and understand you have to accept there are risks.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those that suggested every driver should see this.... Any new driver that takes Drivers Training sees very similar videos, or at least I did a few years ago. More of the accidents were real though as compared to this video. Very enlightening.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive seen it before its not good reminds me of my bad crash when a lady t boned me when i was doing 110 i dont know how i got out. And when my brother in law got a call saying his best friend was killed on a motorbike. I watch it without the music or i would cry.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, that is the most intense video clip I've ever watched. As it was said before, That is a very sobering reminder. I think of my loved ones on the road. If you drive like a jack ass I have a big problem with you. There's a time and place. Do it in the dirt/snow/water and understand you have to accept there are risks.

you can still drive like a jackass in your own car on asphalt.......... it's called the track

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
i have seen my friend on a quad get killed like that when someone is being a idiot. and another friend who died the same way holy f*** do i miss them :( RIP CURTIS AND CODY Love you both so much

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 other real stories......
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DebhWD6ljZs[/media]
This ones specific to texting but the overall message is the same as what others have said - it only takes a second for your life to change, be careful out there.

and one that hits close to home in the field that I manage - RIP Brandon, a young life taken too soon
CTV Calgary- Young boy killed in crash - CTV News

someone can be as diligent as they want when crossing the road, but operators of a 4000 lb vehicle need to be just as vigilante.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting... makes you realize what is important and that it can be lost in seconds.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife is wondering what in heavens name I am watching. Showed her 30 seconds. After I stop blubbering I think I am calling my kid. now.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who isn't moved by that video doesn't have a heart.......

Thanks Dave

Top Bottom