WARNING: Vid content very disturbing!!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC2SBX2nnUw&feature=player_embedded[/media]

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that I've stopped crying. That is powerful. Wow.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep..1 minute was all i could stand..trouble is the stuff unfortunately happens ever day..is a dangerous world out there!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep..1 minute was all i could stand..trouble is the stuff unfortunately happens ever day..is a dangerous world out there!

Very true happens more often than people know.
A lot of times it never makes the news...

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think I may of made it to 2 minutes,seeing the baby fly from the back seat into the windshield was enough for me.

I wonder if these are real or if it is just Hollywood...actually I really don't want to know.:(

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
I think I may of made it to 2 minutes,seeing the baby fly from the back seat into the windshield was enough for me.

I wonder if these are real or if it is just Hollywood...actually I really don't want to know.:(

lots of commercial type clips, about half way there are some actual accident clips

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure is a eye opener to how fast things can happen, and how fast your life could change or worse in the blink of a eye. Thank for sharing.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive for a living and see close calls all the time.I found this vid while putting together a training program as I am looking for a employee for one of my crane trucks.

I think everyone that drives should see a vid like this as things can happen very fast no matter how GOOD a driver you might be.

Show your kids,significant others and friends,I would hate to be the one that ever ended someones life!!!

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow could not watch much over a minute VERY powerfull message.This should be showen to everyone getting there licence.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look both ways before crossing the street people
Alberta with all their cross walks and walkers have the right of way laws, have made albertan walkers complacent about crossing the street.... thats what i've seen anyhow

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look both ways before crossing the street people
Alberta with all their cross walks and walkers have the right of way laws, have made albertan walkers complacent about crossing the street.... thats what i've seen anyhow
i agree. the walker might have the right of way, but the vehicle clearly has the right WEIGHT, as seen in that vid!!!

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree. the walker might have the right of way, but the vehicle clearly has the right WEIGHT, as seen in that vid!!!

there are a couple of scenes in the video where the walker clearly didnt look both ways

your brain is a powerful calculator, it will see, process and know in less than a split second if you are going to eat it or not

be vigilant and never take anything on the road for granted

Top Bottom