Warning thieves in area

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually sit up all night and rock my stereo hauler. 4000 watts of late night entertainment. The thieves will fall fast asleep waiting for me to shut her down. But yes I agree. It super sucks to have to lock everything down and be paranoid about the nice things we work so hard for

Andrew

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually sit up all night and rock my stereo hauler. 4000 watts of late night entertainment. The thieves will fall fast asleep waiting for me to shut her down. But yes I agree. It super sucks to have to lock everything down and be paranoid about the nice things we work so hard for

Andrew

Seems like there is someone like that in every group that stays up until 4-5 Am every night to "keep the thieves away" :beer::beer:

FyreRyder

Reaction score
I have NEVER rode their , want to , but all is bad news , unless I travel back to somewhere safe ... or is the campground right there SAFE ?

This is why I don't camp around the damn or the Sunchild road. Heard way too many stories... Too many unchecked trails to worry about going to a high risk area!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I refuse to let the bastards win, I like the Brazeau and I will do what it takes to enjoy my self. If I have to set an alarm So be it. I like the game camera idea. I plan to go down swinging if you know what I mean :d

Altapeet

Reaction score
I'm not sure which is worse , the dirty little thieves who prowl camping areas or the dick heads that blast their bloody stereos all night long so nobody can get any peace. this is why I try and camp and quad where others are not.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been groups of young lads, darker skinned running around rocky area borrowing things from lighter skinned dudes for awhile. very easy to roll a quad out to the road when motivated, have to lock your stuff up if you want to keep it. :beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be in the braz area this weekend,,,

I am putting up a sign I know TEX 78

That will keep everyone away...:d:d:beer::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

should work. who would want to steal his muddy quad, would take hours to clean.:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya that will cause the ramafcations of fuggin with your guys chit will be bad and swift...........

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should work. who would want to steal his muddy quad, would take hours to clean.:d

plus its 1/2 wore out so......................... but it looks cool so mabe..

there isn't another one like it anywhere so i would miss it

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plus its 1/2 wore out so......................... but it looks cool so mabe..

there isn't another one like it anywhere so i would miss it

which half, heard there was a loose nut behind the handle bars;):d:d:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
front 1/2 till tonight if i get my parts

friggin ups sucks my white azzzzzzzzzzzzz

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
of coarse they will .....

but they wouldn't usps it.... so i was stuck..

Hallsey

Reaction score
I was also camped out at the Braz this past weekend and had a cooler full of beer taken but nothing else. The guy camped next to us had his dirt bike taken though.
Those rotten little bastards need to be taught a lesson.

megan_myne

Reaction score
I can't believe the RCMP is not out there more watching and letting campers/Offroaders know that this is happening more and more.

Have not been to Brazeau yet this year but maybe not wanting to go now if this is happening a lot.

Was out at Whitecourt on the weekend it was great. Loved the mud and the trails were pretty fun for the whole family.

:bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the RCMP is not out there more watching and letting campers/Offroaders know that this is happening more and more.

Have not been to Brazeau yet this year but maybe not wanting to go now if this is happening a lot.

Was out at Whitecourt on the weekend it was great. Loved the mud and the trails were pretty fun for the whole family.

:bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:

probably because Drayton Valley and Rocky mountain house have prety small detachments and both are located aprox 1hr away from the braz. it would be nice but they are kept busy enough in town i am sure.

Top Bottom