Warning Light (Exclamation Mark) Came On

ford_racing_15

Reaction score
Website
www.cmro.net
03.5 REV Summit 151" 800. Washed the truck with the sled on the back. Noticed a light on in the Speedo Cluster. It's on the bottom right and looks like a Exclamation Mark. Sled didn't come with a manual so I'm hoping someone else might have had this issue. I checked the 2 20A fuses on the top left of the frame. Also checked the plug on the rear by the brake light. All seems well. Is there anyting else I can check? Thanks in advance!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you still have your tail light hooked up? i cut mine off and that some times makes the engine light come on. i was told if you don't feel any differance in performance or the light is'nt flashing then its fine. Mine has come on and gone off for two seasons now and never had a problem, freaked me out the first couple of times though.

shotgunbill

Reaction score
I have a 2003 legend sport 1000 4-tec and i have the same problem sometimes.I have the manual but they don't show everything including all the symbols.There are a few different things it could be(1)low battery or defective battery which causes power loss and the sled won't even take off,only idle.(2)DESS plug or tether cord may be damaged,dirty or not put on properly(3)faulty plug(4)low oil.Does your machine beep when the light comes on,because the tiime between the beeps will tell you what it may be,it's in the manual.Let me know if you still have this problem.

Top Bottom