Warn xt40 on RZR

evan3000

Reaction score
I'm curious about the winch, does it come with a wirless remote? how well does it work and does it hold up to moister?
also do you need a mounting bracket for these winches or do they bolt on to the frame of the rzr?
Thanks

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont have a razr but I do have one on my Rhino, seems to work excellent and yes it did come with a remote. As for mounting couldnt tell ya. The winch seem to handle moisture fine as mine is under water all the time.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the viper 4000lb for my rzr, it works great and yes you do need the mounting bracket, the viper came with it for $280 shipped of ebay, I believe the bracket is around $80 from the dealer.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put the Polaris 3500 lbs winch on my Rzr. When i went to the dealer, they said i can no longer just buy the brackets for it, you have to buy the winch with the brackets included. Didn't really make a fus about it, seeing as how i wanted that winch anyways.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put the Polaris 3500 lbs winch on my Rzr. When i went to the dealer, they said i can no longer just buy the brackets for it, you have to buy the winch with the brackets included. Didn't really make a fus about it, seeing as how i wanted that winch anyways.

Not sure about buying it from the dealer, I have seen the bracket on ebay for sale though.

Top Bottom