Warm water on Uranus.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was unsure how long the TP hoarding/shortage would continue so I bought a bidet attachment, it is wonderful. Should have got one years ago!

Anyone else have a bidet?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first Bidet in Grimshaw lol
I saw one here 20 years ago at a house party, it was like an extra toilet in the bathroom but it had a sprayer in the bottom instead of a hole. I think a lot of people have them but no one talks about it lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thumb_with-the-tp-crisis-and-afraid-to-go-out-to-70763869.png

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen that same setup all through out south east Asia when we where there a few years ago. I was a little reluctant to try because who knows what behind was being sprayed down before you!!!!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recall hearing that hot water through a toilet will affect the wax seal and eventually cause leakage at the floor....I ain't no plumber so not sure if that is true

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen that same setup all through out south east Asia when we where there a few years ago. I was a little reluctant to try because who knows what behind was being sprayed down before you!!!!
the hoses mounted on the side like that? lol...I just found those on the internet, thought they were funny...I would think it would be a tad messy?

Top Bottom