War is still hell

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had gray squirel in the yard couple weeks ago. Out of the goodness of my heart, I let him go. I wanted to walk down the road of peace.

Today another was here. I wasn't sure what to do. But she didn't seem to mind. Then I saw there was three of them. You let one go, and he brings the rest of the clan.

One shot out the kitchen window and dropped him out of tree. By the time I got down there, down hill, the bastard, he got up and ran, but I have confidence he is not long for this world.

Well few minutes later, the 2nd comes back. Dropped him, just as the UPS man was dropping off a package, I was worried he might run off with out dropping.

I let the third one live, to tell the rest. Then I vanished. A ghost story, for squirells to tell there young. Eat your pops sunflower seeds, and kgr will get you.

I detailed the last one, and no I didn't brush his teeth and comb his hair.

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had lots of squirrels here over the summer. Trapped 9 and let them go on the other side of town. Guess that kills them because they have no supply for winter...

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had lots of squirrels here over the summer. Trapped 9 and let them go on the other side of town. Guess that kills them because they have no supply for winter...

Don't underestimate them, they can be very Devious

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy shot one in the living room of his house trailer. The thing was running across the mantel of the fireplace. His family was a little bummed out by the blood etc. I find it very satisfying offing the little buggers!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolling::rolling:
I also take great satisfaction in displaying my stealth and shooting abilities with squirrels and them fricking yellow bellied sap suckers that put zipper marks on my trees.

This has in fact resulted in some harsh words from my wife. I did not see her bent over weeding in the garden and terminated one of these tresspassing varmints. This does not ussually provoke dispute, but on this occasion a 45 ACP was involved which apparently resulted in a change in underwear. hehe

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feeling my old self. First squirel I shot since the start of the year, and two in one day. Were gray squirels. The Leduc County Squirel Wars of 08, were with reds. Grays must have moved in, after I ran out the reds.

Grays got bigger tails.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want a skull. Leave on in the woods, and see if the bugs will clean it. But I forgot about that and went and finished him off. I like to make sure there dead dead, before I cut the tail off. Used my Grandpas hunting knife.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm truly sorry kgr but I couldn't resist the money... I've struck an arms deal with the rodents and am now supplying them with guns :d

Attachments

• P6040052.jpg
    P6040052.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 15
  • P6040050.jpg
    P6040050.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 19

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
squirrel_gun.jpg

Last arms race ended poorly.
Anybody for a BAR-B-QUE

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha .............. i love it!! Do you do rabbits too?

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 99

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thHurtSquirrel.jpg

just winged him, next time he's done.

Top Bottom