Wanted seat for rev

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for a better seat for my new to me 2006 rev 800. As you can see the stock one looks gay. Does anyone have a rev 440 seat or a boss seat i could take off there hands?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy i bought my cover off of has a boss seat for an rt not sure if it would be the same he is located in leduc, 780-901-5930 his name is Scott i think that is his number can give it a try. if not pm me and i will see if i can find it for ya. it was minty condition and he was asking 300.00.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Skinz has just come out with a seat kit for the Rev Chassis as well. I have one arriving November 18th if you are interested. They will look like the M series and Nytro seat kits and come with a pack. Here is a picture of our M series seat to give you an idea. 100_0695.jpg

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO, Leave it how it is and ride it. It looks good, put that money into other things that will actually change the sled for better, not just aesthetics.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The seat that is on there widens towards the back. There for whenever i put my feet back on the running boards it is uncomfortable. id like to get a new seat.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i picked up some parts for the sons 670 abiout 6 blocks from the guy that had the boss seat the other night so i stopped by on the way back home and seen if he still had. sorry it sold. if i see anything i will pm you the info.
the skinz ones do look nice. though.
have you taken it off and looked at possibly removing the cover trimming the foam narrower and recovering? or get an upholstry shop to do it for ya then you get the seams nice on the edge like it is supposed to be.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put an 06 X seat on my 05 and loved it compared to the stock wide heavy junk seat. So now i have a a stock 05 seat for sale.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey andre look at the skins one they look good i got the same sled as you and have a boss.....i dont like it. if it werent for th huge storage it'd be gone. the seat it self is large and hard as a rock...IMO and many others but like i said storage is what im after i dont sit to much. oh and btw the zippers are a POS. i got the new updated cover and the zippers are still junk. watch out for that and dont get dumped with a mess. hope that helps ya

Top Bottom