Wanted:Lloydminster Snowmobilers

DTR

Reaction score
Hey,

Just bought a 2006 Summit 800 144 and i'm interested in finding some people in the area interested in braving the cold and doing some sledding. Let me know if you want to come riding with our group or if I can come ride with you.

Thanks,

Kyle

dwillowguy

Reaction score
Where do you guy's ride? We are approx 14 miles south of Lloyd and ride down to the Battle River, to PV, Mount Joy and even up to the 619. Most times our runs are 40-50 miles. Always lookin for more people to ride with.:)

DTR

Reaction score
I enjoy those areas also, particularily the battle river if snow allows riding. I personally like to go north and find the trees so the snow is not all wind blown and drifted hard. Please let me know when u go out and I will do the same when we get snow around here.

Let it snow!

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't spend much time south of the city, although that battle river sure looks interesting. Usually hit the gully or trailer North to Heinsburg or the little fishing area.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be moving to Llyodminster in January, also will be looking for people to ride with, hoping to find a group that goes to the mountains. Hope to meet up with some of you when I get up there.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just rode the west ditch from Lloyd to Alcurve. Enough snow to lube the hyfax. There are some new rocks to watch out for, mostly beneath the high culverts. There is one very large rock right in the middle, about half way to Sandy beach. I mention it because it wasn't there before and it is right beneath a very tempting drift. I'm gonna try to move it tomorrow. It will hurt someone.:nono:

sledheadted

Reaction score
dude thanks for movin or posting bout the rock..ditches are dangerous.Myself, i prefer back country riding but its a little to flat and shy of snow around Lloyd. It sucks to have to trailer north every ride.I WANT SNOW!!:headbanger:

Top Bottom