Want to keep snow off your sled? Check this out.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mask off the coolers and spray the inside of the tunnel. Snow doesn't stick to them anyway. Be interesting to see how long it would last. Imagine coating fasteners with that in a marine application. No rust, ever.

With that I am more inclined to give this a try. Now that it has been mentioned feel stupid someone had to point out masking off the coolers. :(

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this is the best post I have seen yet hahaha with all the chit you've spread on here I should hire you and willy to help at the farm

I'm willing to bet that oneye couldn't scatter his own sh!t with a grain shovel!!!

Back on topic.... that is a very interesting product and I will definitely be a test pilot... I like that truck idea but????? I will for sure try it on my drill rig table, slips etc..

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
it is very interesting for sure....but i would be worried about the long term effects on some materials......usually too good to be true is just that...and better keep it well clear of any lubricated parts or parts that require some friction.......

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With that I am more inclined to give this a try. Now that it has been mentioned feel stupid someone had to point out masking off the coolers. :(
It never even occurred to me that it may affect the efficiency of the coolers until you mentioned it.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
regardless of sled application,

let us know how it goes in the real world and the $$$

cost prohibitive ???

reapplication time frame?

radioactive???

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it will all depends on the durability. I would like to see a couple of yards of concrete poured down that trough, and then see how it works.
As for the inside of the tunnel, it might work.. However, I notice the cohesion of the water and ice are the real factor of the ice/snow buildup. You take a rubber mallet, and it basically falls off. It sticks to the protruding parts like the rivets and bolts as a whole chunk.

I can't wait to see the results deaner!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work for a construction company, one of our guys saw this at a product show and ordered some sample kits to try in diferent areas...

Looking forward to the results....it's not cheap stuff, but if it lasts, could be worth it.....

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to spray the bottom of the Ricochets and the tires/wheels on the 850XP for my next trip to Saskatchewan mud :D

Attachments

• DSC00482 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00482 (Medium).JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 182

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it lasts and keeps now and ice from sticking and building up that would be a huge game changer!!!

Top Bottom