Walking Dead....WTF

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are any of you Walking dead fans?
What the "F" is wrong with the screen writer and producer?
What did you think of the new season 7 premier and the direction this has gone...HOLY
I expected something big but REALLY ????

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty crazy episode. Should make for an interesting season.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are any of you Walking dead fans?
What the "F" is wrong with the screen writer and producer?
What did you think of the new season 7 premier and the direction this has gone...HOLY
I expected something big but REALLY ????

Honestly, I could have been worse. After 7 seasons, its rare for a show to have the balls to kill one of the main stars. We have only scratched the surface!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty much knew that Abraham was gonna buy the farm after the in depth show about him....was shocked when Glenn was killed.....the make-up was unreal

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or is it all just a bad dream?? LOL

lol yeah there's that theory too. I agree the makeup was great. He probably died in the garbage can scene originally but they wanted a better end of season cliffhanger especially when they saw the fan reaction. remember the all yellow T3 freakout of 2015?

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought there was going to be a riot in my house last night, my wife which is a diehard fan freaked out LOL. I thought she was going to drop kick the tv.
She is pissed.
I don't know how this will turn out for them but i always believed the show to be humans pined against zombies and not so much against humans. Though its reasonable to see tribes and different groups raiding each other during the shows, that adds to the whole apocalypse theme but now it appears the show has turned a direction of more humans against humans and zombies are just in the back ground. More of a pest. The violence is far over the top in this episode and i spent time in Bosnia...LOL
From what the wife said, there's a lot of upset fans out there. Some even saying they are done watching it.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought there was going to be a riot in my house last night, my wife which is a diehard fan freaked out LOL. I thought she was going to drop kick the tv.
She is pissed.
I don't know how this will turn out for them but i always believed the show to be humans pined against zombies and not so much against humans. Though its reasonable to see tribes and different groups raiding each other during the shows, that adds to the whole apocalypse theme but now it appears the show has turned a direction of more humans against humans and zombies are just in the back ground. More of a pest. The violence is far over the top in this episode and i spent time in Bosnia...LOL
From what the wife said, there's a lot of upset fans out there. Some even saying they are done watching it.

We are our own worst enemies, in every situation. Don't give up, it will only get better!

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought the episode was great. Expected Red to die. The comic book does kill off Glenn. But both of them through me off. Definitely gruesome makeup. But honestly, watch horror movies today and its the same thing. A hell of an episode!

Jeffery Morgan is a hell of an actor. Everyone hates Negan!

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Too soon? ;-)

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was over the top ... No story any more , just trying To out gore previous episodes...
Losing interest in it . Was much more interesting when there was a plot and hints about how it all started and why ...
Just my nickel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They got cocky and poked a really bad bear and are now paying the price. I'm curious to see what these guys Carol and Morgan have found are all about.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll admit, I was over the show last season. I have been watching since ep1 and was also a fan of the books for a time.

Had the season finally not went the way it did (introduction of Negan) I wouldn't have picked it up again this season, it was getting to predictable for me. But his character has me intrigued, so here I am sucked back in.

Still, poor Abe. He was my favorite. Glen was rad too, but Abe went out like a viking.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta laugh at all the people that claim to be disgusted by the premiere and the violence...everyone knew Negan was gonna beat the sauce out of someone with Lucille and flocked to tune into the show on Sunday. then cry about Glen getting offed just like in the comic? please

75304f1abfd7a3d474d3d1d314d14139.jpg

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People still watch this???
They all deserve to be zombies as the stupid #ucks didn't learn by episode 3 to get out of the woods, move to an island, or 2nd floor with ladder!!!
Too many better shows to watch.

Top Bottom