Wabamun marina

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to getting a boat after living by the lake for the past couple years and I am wondering what the deal is with the marina. Can anyone just roll up and rent a berth or get get fuel or is it a member only thing. Also what their hours or if anyone knows the website sucks.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody can wander in and get fuel., but they won't let you use the facilities, members only. Slips are rented out, and there is a lengthy waiting list anywhere from 1600-2500 to rent. Can't recall the hours but one of the owners is staying in his trailer right on site. I'll find out the hours this weekend when I go there.

Sent from my iPad

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Depending on the size of your boat there may be slips available. Before moving to the lake I was on the waiting list for 3 years but the issue was the size of my boat, there were very few slips which would work. I was told if my boat was smaller they would have been able to get me in. There is a "core clique" of members whom if you become friendly with they will be able to get you a slip quite quickly

Fuel is not really set hours, but available to any one at almost any time. just call Craig @ 780-892-3008 and let him know you'll be swinging in for fuel.

Top Bottom