Vote for my Blown 55 Chevy - Need some votes from my snow and mud friends!

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
As many of you know, I completed my car this spring and toured the World of Wheels with it for 6 weeks. While winning many awards with it, the car was also nominated for Canada's Best through Meguiar's (The Car Wax People) and is now competing in an online vote with a chance for it to go to Sema in Las Vegas this fall and be seen on Car Crazy with Barry Meguiar. I could sure use some extra votes to try and nail this contest and would appreciate it if you'd follow the link and throw some support my way with a vote for my Blown 55 Chevrolet (Double Nickel).

It's quick & simple to vote and I promise not to enjoy myself in Vegas should I win. :p

Thanks everyone... :beer::beer::beer: (add me on facebook as user name Doub Nickel)

DN02.jpg

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Here's a little video from a cruise last Sunday.

Oh yeah, the voting is open until June so tell all your horsepower loving friends to vote or share the link on facebook. Thanks

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i voted buddy u can count on me and now i am in the blown club now haha i picked up a 68 nova ss with a 496 stoker engine with an 871 blower on top

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done Voted for you Graeme. If that 69 Roadrunner would have been a 69 Charger I may have voted differently LOL.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
i voted buddy u can count on me and now i am in the blown club now haha i picked up a 68 nova ss with a 496 stoker engine with an 871 blower on top

That's a wicked little deuce..was checking out the pics on Facebook. We'll have to hook up for a cruise this summer.

Thanks for all the votes, the compliments and the support my friends. Lets keep pushing this car as I'd love to take it to Sema this fall and do a TV episode with Barry Meguiar on Car Crazy.

Cheers...Graeme

Top Bottom