My Blown 55 Chevy is finished and debuted at World of Wheels

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
For all you car guys that love blown hot rods, here's a link to my website where you can see the most recent video from the World of Wheels last weekend, as well as all the pictures on the gallery page. It's been nominated as a top Canadian car by Meguiar's with a chance to go to SEMA this fall. Voting opens May1st through June 23rd on canadasbest.ca so remember to log in and vote for me come May 2012. Enjoy the video on the website at Home page of 55 Chevrolet

Best002-FrontRight1900x1425.jpg

Best004-Collage1900x1425.jpg

Thanks...Graeme

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw it at the World of Wheels. These pics don't do it justice seing it live. Beautiful car!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow thats a beauty....watched the video looks like it gets the girls revved up.....little smoochy, smoochy. Is it gonna be a driver?

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Wow thats a beauty....watched the video looks like it gets the girls revved up.....little smoochy, smoochy. Is it gonna be a driver?

Yup! Built it as a driver and plan to pound on it once I'm done showing it over the winter months. It'll make its rounds to regional cruises this summer, and also to some events stateside, but will also be track driven to see what kind of times it can pull down at Edmonton and Medicine Hat. Next up for it is the World of Wheels show in Winnipeg. Watch for it stalking 17th Ave during the evenings this summer, and the Grey Eagle on Wednesday nights. I'll also be in Edmonton in Sept for the SuperChevy show.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like how you colour coordinated the blowers in black & pink, the car looks stunning.

For all you car guys that love blown hot rods, here's a link to my website where you can see the most recent video from the World of Wheels last weekend, as well as all the pictures on the gallery page. It's been nominated as a top Canadian car by Meguiar's with a chance to go to SEMA this fall. Voting opens May1st through June 23rd on canadasbest.ca so remember to log in and vote for me come May 2012. Enjoy the video on the website at Home page of 55 Chevrolet

Best002-FrontRight1900x1425.jpg

Best004-Collage1900x1425.jpg

Thanks...Graeme

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beautiful car!! I like what you did with the dash and the gauge cluster it gives it a bit of a modern look. :)

ridindirtym3

Reaction score
Nice car... I was hoping right at the end of the video we were getting a demo - slowly back up and make some more room, check who's watching and then cut her loose - nope, slowly pull into the trailer...dammit..

Top Bottom