Need some bump votes from the gear heads for an online contest.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
As many of you know, I've been taking some time off from sledding to finish my pro street 55 Chev build. Well a friend of mine also has a pro street car in a 66 GTO and he's neck in neck with an online vote for best car. I thought I'd put a holler out to my sledding friends to see if we could bump his votes up to close the 1% gap. The car is the second one down on the left hand side of this page shown with a red voting box. Hit the second one down which is the 66 GTO. It can be voted on once per day so hit this link, vote for this bad asses 66 GTO and help my buddy get the nod for the win.

Thanks...GasCan

Last edited:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Knew I could count on Boost. Thanks guys and hey Fernie, keep up those great pictures of your rides in the Elkford region. I want to make a trip in there once I finish my 55 Chev build. Keep on voting folks, my bud can use the help. Links at the top of this thread.

Graeme

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really would have liked to vote for you buddy but I am kinda partial to that Sweet Azz Pt Cruiser......But I really could not see it cause I had my coller Popped to high.

Just joking sweet car voted for it, that 57 chev is pretty sweet as well

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Thanks guys, and yes feel free to vote for the GTO at this link anytime in the coming days as you can vote daily.

It's a neck in neck race with the 57 Chev, but the GTO would kill it with what's gone into the build. Hopefully my bud with the GTO will close that 1% gap and take the lead with a little more support. Good to see you Bogger (you too Piston). And say this with a Scottish accent. if it's not Scottish, It's crap.

lmao

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done, but
voting! 1957 Chevy 150 44.19%

1966 Pontiac GTO 43.19%

2001 PT Cruiser 8.47%

1970 Chevelle SS 3.31%

2010 HEMI Challenger R/T 0.84%

Return To PollShare This

You can vote again tomorrow!All featured rides receive a Care Package courtesy of Gold Eagle Co. as well as an award certificate!

The Poll Winner will receive an aditional Cool Rides Online prize!
Congratulations to

For getting voted as September's
Ride of the Month!

Click on the Brand Logos below to read the full story behind each ride!

If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Cool Rides Online®, please contact us by phone at (800) 621-1251 or via email at marketing@goldeagle.com .

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Right on...keep hitting it guys. . Jim that owns this street legal GTO has had it for many years and actually has 2 of them. The other is tuned down a little from this but still runs in the 9's if memory serves me correct. He loves his bad assed street machines...go GTO!

And for those who want to see where my Pro Street 55 Chev build is at, here's a link to my website. The car has dam near emptied me out time wise, and money wise but I plan to buy a new boosted sled when the car is finished this winter. Check out this bad boy after you've voted for the Goat.

039.jpg

(during assembly)

IMG_2677.jpg

(new Crower shaft rockers - sexy $$$)

Wheels008.jpg

(test fitting the blown 565)

Stainless002.jpg

(new glass and polished stainless trim going back on)

Last edited:
Top Bottom