Video's

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya no what...the ideas you have are absolutley incredible..........if i wudda thought of that i wudda done it...I'm on it right now. :) I'm also still werkin on getting a ship load of these little buggers. post the pics tonight .:camera:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys.seems for now these cameras are on backorder till at least feb...Santas having troubles getting one for himself. I talked to santa and he wanted one really bad.....something about a helmet cam and Mrs Claus ????? Who woulda new??:D

smash

Reaction score
just bought one from blackfoot on saturday when I was there they still had 2 left

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are a few still pictures of the helmut camera. I also put a 1 minute video of the camera and equipment under my name in snow and mud tube for those who are interested to seewhat the setup looks like in the flesh. Later.thanks

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice set up 162SKIDOO. Your videos rock on SNOWandMUD tube :)

Just wondering though... It looks like you drilled holes into your helmut and installed screws to mount the camera. You prolly will lose some of the integrity of your helmut :(

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks ...i'm glad the videos are going over well.There alot of fun for me too because i get to see whats going on at the end of the day. And i did drill holes in there and it might make the lid abit more useless but lets hope not. I'm painting myself a new helmut and when its done i'll probably remount without drilling just to be safe.Thanks again.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope to have a ton of good footage for the after christmas run.....we have 3 helmut cams going in the next trip.........carnage guarantee :) merry christmas

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Valemount in December...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y9DEWOKZAyM[/YOUTUBE]

tekim :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELL DONE VIDS.... DOO YOU HAVE YOUR LOGGING PERMIT??? BAHAHAHAHA, GOOD CLIMB ON THAT CLEMINA HILLCLIMB:eek:.... HAVE NEVER HAD THE BALLS TO PUT THE BIG DOO UP THERE....;)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ric

No....i just happened to forget the permits on those days.....Glad ya like the vids....the next 2 videos are crash and meyhem videos....some good footage. And yes sir the clemina hillclimb is a real mean hill. Shes not bad going up but when the elevator arrow says down.....hang on...shes pretty nasty up top.....i think your sled should go up there.....can i ride it? LOL Ill be real safe ya no.......:rolleyes:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should maybe talk to someone about your pathological need to hurt our arborial cousins.:D:D:D (Suds night perhaps)?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summiteer,,,,,hehehe ya no what ,,,,your sense of humor is just frightening because i'm not sure if your in my brain .....dude ...your too funny:D....... i'm sure suds night will hold a discussion over the well being of the trees..lets get a night booked!!asap

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summiteer,,,,,hehehe ya no what ,,,,your sense of humor is just frightening because i'm not sure if your in my brain .....dude ...your too funny:D....... i'm sure suds night will hold a discussion over the well being of the trees..lets get a night booked!!asap

One of the benefits of brain damage I guess....It's why I now wear a helmet ....

Top Bottom