Video's

oldballs

Reaction score
hey Ron was that you in the cabin at climina last friday showing me the videos ?? I was on your right watching you helmet cam cooool thanks.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was me oldballs....nice ta see ya again.....ya gotta stop smoking though....after smellin them sticks i almost had one.....quit for 111 months now :D

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helmut camera is the new MOTOCOMM dsr -100. very cool. alittle pricey and alittle hard to get right now but comes with every bell and whistle. I love it.

How does the battery life hold up. Is it rechargable? Can you get a spare battey pack? How many hours do you get on one "sd card" I assume. Thanks I have a brand new Twenty20 cam but no vid record device. Think I might sell it and buy one of these.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the scoop ....battery pack holds 8 aa batteries ...good for about 10 hrs of taping. it can be easily wired right into the sled= no batteries needed then. without the card i get about 2 .5 hrs of video.....with sd card i get over 4 total.....smokin....hard to use up that much time once you delete all the garbage. any other ?? let me no :D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledbunny.........4 sure....nothin like watching your best buddies take one for the team...hits close to home sometime. ";):eek:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the scoop ....battery pack holds 8 aa batteries ...good for about 10 hrs of taping. it can be easily wired right into the sled= no batteries needed then. without the card i get about 2 .5 hrs of video.....with sd card i get over 4 total.....smokin....hard to use up that much time once you delete all the garbage. any other ?? let me no :D

Any body want a brand new Twenty20 helmet cam??????

GRD

Reaction score

Can you PM about cost and where you picked it up? Thanks in advance...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The next one has to have a crash. All I can say about videoing in the mountains is no matter what happens (crashes etc) don't turn the camera away. Everyone wants to see thier shots after it's all said and done. We had a buddy nearly die on the mountains a few years ago and he was sad that I didn't take photos because he doesn't remember what happened...and of course I didn't cause that would have been inappropriate at the time.

Keep the videos coming.

i didnt even realize this video area was there till yesterday....pretty cool,.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm off to the hills....see ya guys on sunday night . With some crashes on video.....promise. with any luck nothing too too serious. :crutch:

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
were you at allen creek in Valemount friday november 30?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom