Video using my new dsr-100

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
It was Feb 24th over the saddle and to the right near the end of the valley. Yes that was Parker, no damage other than pride. Now that I kinnda know how to edit vid, I'll post a really rare sighting of bbtoys having a close look at his track ;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thats some very nice crisp video! nice work buddy!

GRD

Reaction score
Sweet video.... Makes me want to go riding!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very Nice, what software did you use to edit? I tried windows movie maker but the video won't play on other versions. Where did you mount your mic? Unfortuneatly most of my video is the hood of my sled due to the angle I had the lense mounted, oh on a lighter note, if your lense is aimed down and you stop to water the wildlife, remember your video is recording. Had to do some editing, sled video went x rated in a hurry. haha.

Cheers

GRD

Reaction score
Here's another. This is Rod and his wife from Adrenaline Tours in McBride taking Parker's turbo'd Nytro for a little spin around the block. :D:D

That is pretty good... Impressed, doing donuts with two people on the sled!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Very Nice, what software did you use to edit? I tried windows movie maker but the video won't play on other versions. Where did you mount your mic? Unfortuneatly most of my video is the hood of my sled due to the angle I had the lense mounted, oh on a lighter note, if your lense is aimed down and you stop to water the wildlife, remember your video is recording. Had to do some editing, sled video went x rated in a hurry. haha.

Cheers

LMFAO!!! Ya I had to do a little editing myself as I also caught myself taking the horse to water. I used windows movie maker for editing I have a kik azz Roxio program but haven't played with it yet. I just put the mic in my front pocket of my doo shell along with the the battery pack and recorder. I mounted the camera below my left ear. A real easy install. The camera came with an mp3 player too that I wired into my SHIFT helmet, works good, I like a little metal playing while I'm riding, somehow it seems to make the throttle flipper a little easier to pull :confused:

P.S. change your file extention to ".mpeg" and other programs will allow it to play.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's another. This is Rod and his wife from Adrenaline Tours in McBride taking Parker's turbo'd Nytro for a little spin around the block. :D:D
I could be way off here, but I'm guessin' that they've rode double together once or twice before.

Top Bottom