Video from Renshaw this past weekend.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, I have never been in anything close to that deep!! Great Vid, thanks for posting it.

YamaDooPolCat

Reaction score
One odd thing I noticed is you didn't have to reverse steer at all. If the skis can bottom out and touch hard snow, they will steer the sled, but usually if the snow is bottomless powder the only way to make the sled turn is to counter steer. Looks like you had a good base to ride on anyway.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One odd thing I noticed is you didn't have to reverse steer at all. If the skis can bottom out and touch hard snow, they will steer the sled, but usually if the snow is bottomless powder the only way to make the sled turn is to counter steer. Looks like you had a good base to ride on anyway.

No I dont counter steer. First time riding in the mountains. Still trying to figure it out. lol

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can honestly say that I have never seen so many sleds stuck at once. Every direction you turned there was 6+ sleds buried. And yes thanks to everyone (mostly except for a few dorks that thought it was funny to blow by a stuck sled within 3 feet) for stopping and helping complete strangers. It saved a lot if digging, rolling and grunting!!! Nice to know we can count on each other.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hardoncamersmounts I think he goes by big bubby on here.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom