Video editing software GoPro Hero 3.

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I picked up acouple of the GoPro Hero 3 Black edition with battier backpacks and 64G class10 Sandisk micro SD cards and I am looking for some software to edit my multipleangel video into one shot. Anyone know the best way to do this?
FYI I have never used any video editing stuff before.

I also have 1 of the originalGoPro Hero cameras and it would be cool to have 3 points of view but with the differentvideo quality I am sure that will be hard to accomplish. Any help would be appreciated.
On a side note what is everyone using to edit there GoProfootage?

Thanks in advance Boostmonkey.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I picked up acouple of the GoPro Hero 3 Black edition with battier backpacks and 64G class10 Sandisk micro SD cards and I am looking for some software to edit my multipleangel video into one shot. Anyone know the best way to do this?
FYI I have never used any video editing stuff before.

I also have 1 of the originalGoPro Hero cameras and it would be cool to have 3 points of view but with the differentvideo quality I am sure that will be hard to accomplish. Any help would be appreciated.
On a side note what is everyone using to edit there GoProfootage?

Thanks in advance Boostmonkey.

When I ran a PC, I just used the Windows Movie Maker that comes standard with Windows. Was easy and worked good.

Now with the Macbook, I'm using IMovie, it's way more complex but a much better editing program.

Can't help you on the multi angle thing though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bump,, hey yo what Editing software for PC? Don't tell me windows movie maker ether,,,it sucks. Need something better?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know some people have had good luck with Pinnacle. I'm lucky, I have adobe cs6 suite from work. Adobe Premiere and After Effects are really good but expensive. Maybe look into premiere le. The other one I tried a few years ago and it was slick was Vegas video editing software.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know some people have had good luck with Pinnacle. I'm lucky, I have adobe cs6 suite from work. Adobe Premiere and After Effects are really good but expensive. Maybe look into premiere le. The other one I tried a few years ago and it was slick was Vegas video editing software.

Cool thanks I'll have a look at those:beer:

Top Bottom