VARDA Annual Work B. Clemina Creek September 20, 2014

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VARDA will be completing its annual Work B in the Clemina Creek area this year.

It will be a day that should appeal to all. Some attendees will be hiking to various alpine riding locations for a very scenic hike and cleanup, while others will be helping fill our woodshed for the season at our new cabin site.

There will be some form of social during the evening although exact details are uncertain at this point.

We will meet at 830am on Saturday, September 20th, 3km up the Clemina Creek FSR to stage and will then head up to the area via ATV. Truck access is an option as well for those wishing to drive directly to the cabin site.

Grab your work gloves and lunch kit and come on out for a fun day of volunteering. Should you have any questions, please call or email our at office and we will be happy to help! 250-566-4817 or email info@ridevalemount.com

Please let us know if you have any questions and we really hope to see you on September 20th.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks. If you plan on attending the Cleanup / Work B on September 20th can you please email our office at info@ridevalemount.com with the number of people in your party?

VARDA will be putting on a thank you supper at the local Legion and we need to provide them with an idea of how many people are planning to attend.

Thanks a lot!

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of equipment do you need for the work bee? ATV's obviously, do you need ATV's with trailers or chain saws, axes etc?

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Skeg,

If you can get to the site, all we need is bodies at this point. A chainsaw and or tub trailer wouldn't hurt, but I believe we have that covered. Please let me know if you need anything further.

For the rest, please remember to send me an email to info@ridevalemount.com if you plan on attending as we need to know how much food to prepare for the evening supper.

Thank you

Top Bottom