VARDA 2014 2015 Annual Sponsorship Drive

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone

Its that time of year again.

On behalf of VARDA, I wanted to pass along our gratitude for the generous support of VARDA from the snowmobile community for during the 2013/2014 season. The funding we receive from our sponsors is vital to our operations and the success of the winter tourism economy in Valemount.

We are having a very busy summer here at VARDA with some major projects going on. The new Clemina Creek shelter is currently under construction, Crystal Ridge is receiving some major improvements to the access route and we are busy trying to push our Mountain Bike Trail Facility into a reality. All very exciting projects that will benefit recreation in the Valemount area.

VARDA is beginning our annual sponsorship drive for the upcoming year. There has been a few changes to our incentive program this season, as we are constantly trying to provide our supporters with the biggest value for your dollar and we hope that you will be pleased with the additions.

One of the major changes this season is to our Area Guide. This has historically been a winter only guide and we have now moved towards a four season product for the upcoming year with the inclusion of our ATV information. This guide is one of the major ways VARDA showcases its sponsors and with the distribution season doubling, we have drastically increased the marketing potential for your business. Add this to the other offered incentives and we truly believe the we are providing and very high return on your sponsorship dollars.

I have attached the introduction letter and the new sign up form to this post in the JPEG format as this seemed to be the only option. Please pass this information and attachments on to anyone who may be interested. It would be greatly appreciated. Should you need pdf versions of the attachments, please contact me.

Should you have any questions regarding the attachments, please contact me and I would be happy to help any way I can.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Attachments

• Sponsorship Intro Letter-page-001.jpg
    Sponsorship Intro Letter-page-001.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Sponsorship Sign Up Page 2014 2015-page-001.jpg
    Sponsorship Sign Up Page 2014 2015-page-001.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 149
Top Bottom