vancouver

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets face it people it don't matter who or what happens to the knucle heads there're always be roof top cameras on ROBSON ST. waitin' if they even have a faint chance @ the first round!!!! know what i"m sayin'...

hey tmix that is by far the greatest stompin' Tom song ever Ifricken lov it oh ya!!!

Stocky

Reaction score
Though I'm not a fan of the Sundin signing, I remain on the Canucks bandwagon thru thick and thin. Can't bear to be like the hypocritical citizens of Calgary, threatening to give up their season tickets because they signed Bertuzzi, then loving him.
Ride out the storm boys, the Canucks will make the playoffs, and maybe even round 2 ;)!!!

zduck14

Reaction score
I think the Canucks will make round 3. I just don't see how they can get passed Detroit. Although the goaltending might play a huge factor if it comes down to those two team in the west as Osgood and Conklin just aren't anywhere near Luongo's caliber. If Kesler can keep playing like this with Sundin and Demitra, and Gillis can finally find the Sedin's a decent winger to play with, the Canucks's will definitely be a big force come playoffs. I personally think Vancouver is two player's away from being as good or better than San Jose. A big tough winger to play with the Sedin's (Ryan Smyth, Ales Kotalik, Alexander Frolov, Scott Hartnell), and a good puck moving defenseman (Ryan Whitney, Tomas Kaberle, Mark Streit, Jay Bouwmeester)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the Canucks will make round 3. I just don't see how they can get passed Detroit. Although the goaltending might play a huge factor if it comes down to those two team in the west as Osgood and Conklin just aren't anywhere near Luongo's caliber. If Kesler can keep playing like this with Sundin and Demitra, and Gillis can finally find the Sedin's a decent winger to play with, the Canucks's will definitely be a big force come playoffs. I personally think Vancouver is two player's away from being as good or better than San Jose. A big tough winger to play with the Sedin's (Ryan Smyth, Ales Kotalik, Alexander Frolov, Scott Hartnell), and a good puck moving defenseman (Ryan Whitney, Tomas Kaberle, Mark Streit, Jay Bouwmeester)

sure are a lot of dreams in that statement

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure are a lot of dreams in that statement

:d All ya hurtin Albertans better remember that 4 is the only number that will be in your future. You'll be as off target on the links as you are on the ice. Bertuzzi is a wanker who is grumpy and totally self centered. No I in team! Keenan has got the only ring he'll ever get and his expiry date has already been reached in Cowpieville. Compare the records of the whole league since feb 1 and you will know who is the favorite in the west now. Detroit Nosogoode is swiss cheese, they'd do better with conkey. San Jose is hurtin, 8 regulars hurt and Cowpieville can't beat them with half the team hurt. Should be a good playoff run. Canucks pounded chitown in chitown i think the most under rated team in the west is Columbus. Their coach has a ring and their goalie is the 1 or 1A choice in the league for the vezina. The new calloway drivers are real good you'll know before us!:d PS no dreams needed no changes at the deadline and 18-4-1.

G

Guest1

:d All ya hurtin Albertans better remember that 4 is the only number that will be in your future. You'll be as off target on the links as you are on the ice. Bertuzzi is a wanker who is grumpy and totally self centered. No I in team! Keenan has got the only ring he'll ever get and his expiry date has already been reached in Cowpieville. Compare the records of the whole league since feb 1 and you will know who is the favorite in the west now. Detroit Nosogoode is swiss cheese, they'd do better with conkey. San Jose is hurtin, 8 regulars hurt and Cowpieville can't beat them with half the team hurt. Should be a good playoff run. Canucks pounded chitown in chitown i think the most under rated team in the west is Columbus. Their coach has a ring and their goalie is the 1 or 1A choice in the league for the vezina. The new calloway drivers are real good you'll know before us!:d PS no dreams needed no changes at the deadline and 18-4-1.

LMPhAO!!!

Flames may have lost 2-1 to the #1 team (injuries or not) last night but the NUCKLEHEADS LOST Sat Mar 21, 2009 to the Coyotes 5-1 :eek:

Now go rinse your GOO breath GA your stinking up the joint.

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMPhAO!!!

Flames may have lost 2-1 to the #1 team (injuries or not) last night but the NUCKLEHEADS LOST Sat Mar 21, 2009 to the Coyotes 5-1 :eek:

Now go rinse your GOO breath GA your stinking up the joint.

:d How do my smelly shorts smell ya bottom feeders! Ya better get vernie & lanny back cause even they can't save ur team. Sutter should can Keenan (he's been canned more than the Green Giant). Ya got the wrong Jokenin too the Juicy 1 is a shootout master the one ya got has the playoff experience of Bozo the clown (looks like him too). Enjoy gettin thrashed in 4 strait by the hawks or Columbus! Oh yeah the snow will melt just as ya lose so then you'll have a reason to whine!:d Cue up usual flatlander lame excuse!:d

G

Guest1

:d How do my smelly shorts smell ya bottom feeders! Ya better get vernie & lanny back cause even they can't save ur team. Sutter should can Keenan (he's been canned more than the Green Giant). Ya got the wrong Jokenin too the Juicy 1 is a shootout master the one ya got has the playoff experience of Bozo the clown (looks like him too). Enjoy gettin thrashed in 4 strait by the hawks or Columbus! Oh yeah the snow will melt just as ya lose so then you'll have a reason to whine!:d Cue up usual flatlander lame excuse!:d

LMPHAO!!!

Nuks are only 1/2 a game up on the Flames...WOW and they needed OT to beat the WILD :rolleyes: you must be so proud ... a team of Alzheimers patients could beat the Wild this year LOSERTON being the exception...LOL...now go rinse your boyfriends GOO from your mouth you are still stinking up the joint :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMPHAO!!!

Nuks are only 1/2 a game up on the Flames...WOW and they needed OT to beat the WILD :rolleyes: you must be so proud ... a team of Alzheimers patients could beat the Wild this year LOSERTON being the exception...LOL...and as far as whining at the end of the reg season and after the 1st round of the playoffs guess we will see ... now go rinse your boyfriends GOO from your mouth you are still stinking up the joint :d
always playing the ghey card, eh Fabio? everyone knows the Canuck fans all swing both ways....that Brokeback Mountain deal must've really ruffled the Flamers feathers....wasn't that conceived, written, and filmed in Calgary? hypocrites.....:d

G

Guest1

GUZZLY ... how did the NUK'S do against the LAST PLACE AV's tonight? :d

zduck14

Reaction score
Just an aftershock of Pyatt's fiancee's tragedy. Just wait til tomorrow night, will be a great game if Kippersieve decides to actually show up. I don't see any way that the Flamers can beat the Nucks. My Grandma can play better defense than Phaneuf. 6.5 million for a Jovo wannabe? what a joke. Jovo, Phaneuf, and Pronger = most overrated players in entire NHL. Canucks will be pumped for this one. Just wait and see.

G

Guest1

F U G G I N F L A M E S...you can't win if you are in the penalty box :rant: for the last 1/2 of the 3rd period and can't score when you have the power play :nono: oh well we are still tied for 1st in the NW and if we can win the back to back against LOSERTON we will still be first no matter what the NUKS do :cool:

OVER!!!

ps...great game and NUKS deserve the win...LOU stood on his head.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
yep was a hell of a game, bein a nucks fan i was a lil nervous near the start as the flames were walkin all over us but once we found our game it was one excitin game both teams had some awesome chances an well if not for lou lou it mighta went another direction.. interesting to see how the next 2 games play out for both teams

Top Bottom