vancouver

jeffso

Reaction score
do you think the canucks are stanley cup contenders with sudin

Last edited:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Canucks SUCK don't be afraid be the first, to jump off the band wagon,you definalitly will not be the last one...........

Farmer B

Reaction score
Sundin would have been a deal at 2 million,but at 10 million you could have bought alot more band-aids. Luongo is what makes this team go and not sure if his health will be good enough for him to return to his all-star form. Without him the playoffs might be out of reach.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sundin would have been a deal at 2 million,but at 10 million you could have bought alot more band-aids. Luongo is what makes this team go and not sure if his health will be good enough for him to return to his all-star form. Without him the playoffs might be out of reach.

lol @ playoffs might be a stretch without him

how not even a chance with him ... watched that game last night in in between periods of the flames game ... vancouver looks bad
absolutley no heart

zduck14

Reaction score
Sundin's actually only going to make just under 5.4 million so I wouldn't say he's a bad addition at all. I think once Luongo is back to being the best goalie in the league and Sundin and Demitra have a chance to build some chemistry and take a lot of pressure off the Sedins, then Vancouver will be one of the best teams in the NHL. The only team I don't see them beating in a 7 game series is Detroit.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
Sundin's actually only going to make just under 5.4 million so I wouldn't say he's a bad addition at all. I think once Luongo is back to being the best goalie in the league and Sundin and Demitra have a chance to build some chemistry and take a lot of pressure off the Sedins, then Vancouver will be one of the best teams in the NHL. The only team I don't see them beating in a 7 game series is Detroit.

glad to see you got a lil more comon sense then stevo

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were a better team without that lowlife Sundin. Why people think he's a good player has me. The league has to smarten up with these players that sit out half the season to ponder their future. Players should have to attend training camp and play the whole season barring injury. If you don't start the season with everybody else your done for the season. The canucks should never of tried to get him. Send the f**ker back to Toronto where they love the washed up no talent players. Canucks were a good team prior now there going to go for first draft pick instead of the lord stanley.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's no doubt, we were holding our own while Lui was hurt, but since the annoucement of Sundin's signing, we also must of signed all of Toronto's bad luck to go with him. Damn, from a contender to draft pick all with one signing.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
canucks are not stanley cup contenders, should be good for 1 or 2 playoff rounds...:twocents:

zduck14

Reaction score
Well the Canucks still can't win a game. (9 straight home losses) At least they have some guys that can shoot the puck. Maybe after their skills comp today they'll realize that their defense need to shoot the puck more often. Ohlund hit 102.3 MPH, Salo hit 102.4 MPH and the youngster Edler hit 103 MPH. All of them the same or harder than Sheldon Souray. Mason Raymond also made up for his showing in the all-star game by beating Cogliano's 14.31 time by almost a full second clocking in at 13.55 seconds.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nucks radar gun is out of whack, sheldon souray has a canon compared to any of the nucks...lol.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweds are pu*sys they have problems shottin the puck over 90 km/hr,I think the canes are gonna lay a beating on the connots tonite.OILERS all the way

zduck14

Reaction score
Finally broke out of the slump. That sure was a big win against Carolina. LOL look at the standings now, even after losing 8 straight games and 9 straight at home, the Canucks currently sit in 8th place. Ahead of the low life coiler's. Must be embarrassing to still be behind the canucks after that pathetic stretch.

I don't think Souray's shot is much harder than Salo and Edler's shot if at all. I think the only reason people think so is because he is better at getting open to get the shot off and the Oiler and Canadien's powerplays were run completely around Souray.

P.S. If you ever want to see a hard shot, try and find a video of Al Iafrate in his team skills comp in the late 80's. He hit 111 on the radar gun.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im glad to see your still cheering for the canucks. There is nothing worse then wagon jumpers. And there are alot of you out there. Teams hit slumps all the time. I remember when i was living in calgary after the bertuzi/moore incident and you couldnt even mention vancouver or todd with out having someone throw stuff at you, but when he gets traded there the welcoming was with open arms. I have to say i was glad to see that as i am a big fan of Bertuzi. good to see folks can forgive even at the cost of being a hypocrite. So for those of you who pic a team and stick with them through the good and bad thanks for your support and for those who are only there for the good times and jump ship at signs of trouble thanks for your support even though its only temporary.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canucks have finally won some at home, 2 in a row, by putting the smackdown on Chicago and breaking Chicagos romp of the Canadian teams. Nice to see some things finally coming together again.

Attachments

• canucks.gif
    canucks.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 40

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canucks have finally won some at home, 2 in a row, by putting the smackdown on Chicago and breaking Chicagos romp of the Canadian teams. Nice to see some things finally coming together again.

yeah hang on its going to be a ride theyve won two games this year wow

Top Bottom