Vancouver Island

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and I think the forest with the huge trees is called Cathedral Park, or Forest..or something like that.. pretty cool anyways those trees are HUGE!!

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I toured around a bit a few summers ago, I dont remember much of it........Nanaimo, Tofino ..there was a really sweet forest with gigantic trees that we wandered through on the way to Tofino..but I honestly can't remember the name of it either..I remember passing through a place that had little goats on the roof...maybe some folks can help me out with that one since I've lost my memory... and Quadra Island... very cool, hiked around there a bit too..beautiful

coombs country market has the goats on the roof but i think its closed rite now

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The market opens in March,you can still camp at Rathtrevor park,Cathedral Grove is cool(I live 10 mins from there),Both the falls in the area are nice walkin around,the drive to Tofino is cool,lots of Scenery,bringin the Quad?Great riding out here.Any Questions PM me.

sarkmych

Reaction score
I am looking forward to hearing how your trip goes. My ex-GF and I took all our kids down there a couple of summers ago and just loved it. We stayed at a rental home 9kms north of Sooke. I'm planning a dual-sport trip there next summer. Happy travels!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks - might want to check the dates on the thread before you reply... :D Pretty sure his vacation is long since over. LOL

Top Bottom