Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Cat_Girl

Reaction score
Website
www.ralphsmotorsports.com
Bah
Positivity!!!!! Come on now. What am I supposed to say? My team **** the bed last night? No, I chose to be positive.
Just let me be happy in my love of the Canucks!:sun:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing Vancouver steps up to in the playoffs is to be first in line to light the Molotov cocktail.

Hopefully this time they really show the world what it means to be a Vancouver fan.

Oh wait, they already did that. :banghead:

sent from a top secret location

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man there is alot of lip flappin from calgary and edmonton fans. Oh wait calgary hasnt made the playoffs at all in four years, and edmonton holds the record for most consecutive years without makin the playoff's at seven. Longest streak in the NHL.

Oh wait how many years in a row is it now that edmonton has won the draft lottery for placin last in conference?

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Man there is alot of lip flappin from calgary and edmonton fans. Oh wait calgary hasnt made the playoffs at all in four years, and edmonton holds the record for most consecutive years without makin the playoff's at seven. Longest streak in the NHL.

Oh wait how many years in a row is it now that edmonton has won the draft lottery for placin last in conference?
It's just a fake out!!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Pfffff that's just strategy

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buh bye Vancouver. Never expected them to be swept, especially by San Jose. So who will be your goalie next year? Will the Sedins stay in Vancouver? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buh bye Vancouver. Never expected them to be swept, especially by San Jose. So who will be your goalie next year? Will the Sedins stay in Vancouver? Inquiring minds want to know!!
The Canucks are so bad I have almost ceased to be a hockey fan.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pfff Edmonton has sucked for years and i'm still a huge fan.....typical fair weather Vancouver fan....bwa hahaha
If they were just bad it's one thing, but they choke so bad. The team has no heart it's depressing to watch these millionaire pro athletes fold up as soon as there is any pressure. I like gritty hockey not figure skating.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:Happy4: at least you'll be put out of your misery in the first round this year instead of getting your hopes up. how many cups has Vancouver won? oh that's right....none. the third longest streak in the NHL for teams that have never drank from Lord Stanley's cup. 42 years and counting. maybe St Louis will win one and you can move to second place on the list, sounds like a more achievable goal.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the odds on Vancouver not even making the playoffs next year?

Ah so many broken dreams once again.

Silly Vancouver fans.

sent from a top secret location

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'M NOT A NUCKS FAN, BUT I THINK THEY ACTUALLY TRIED TO WIN LAST NITE.... SCHNEIDER GAVE UP A WEAK GOAL AND I THINK THAT DEFLATED THE TEAM ENTIRELY........
they actually outplayed the sharks the whole game, Schneider did give up a weak goal and that was the only reason the sharks were ahead. they played hard, you can bet there will be some changes in Van....or maybe not :Happy4:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friggin' Canucks?? Yes, I also think they really tried to win last night. But the mentality to go deep into the playoffs just isn't there. The team as a whole hasn't bought in.

It will be interesting to watch and listen to the changes. Will they start at the top? Which players will they let go? What will they trade for?

We all have our ideas but we are not the decision makers. It should make for a good hockey summer, albeit, a chitty playoff this year.

Let's go Ottawa!! (for a Canadian team)
Let's go Detroit!! (for an American team)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm on the fence......I like boston and would like to see them do it again....if Toronto somehow did manage to take out the bruins I would cheer them on just for the fans......the nost loyal fans in the nhl who don't turn their backs on their team because they don't win.

Top Bottom