Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Luongo had worse GAA than Schneider at over 4X the salary, it's the cap era kids and high priced goalies have only won 1 of the last 6 cups! Thomas last year!
Salo is old but low mileage, I think he walks away back to Finland.
Raymond (engima at best), Weise 4th line plumber who does not hit), Malhotra (never the same since the eyeball thing) Alberts (only player who makes Dana Murzyn look fast), all have to move on.
Kassian was the only player who finished the series as a +, needs more time and may turn out to be a good power forward.
AV needs to go. he's had enough tries with this team ans they need a new flovor of Kool aid see St.Louis & LA for the proof of this. Sorry AV's best before date has past in Vancouver.

Bring in more youth and size, trade depth player/prospects who are soft, (Connaughton, Schroeder) while they are still prospects.

Promote Eddie Lack to play behind the Ginger kid.

Get huge team wide prescription for ugly pills, be a pain in the arse to play against every game. No excuses just play hard.

Veeee choked V5.0

Vancouver, providing housing for Swedish millionaires since 1996, they however can't win the big one. Just like an Ikea package with 3 missing allen keys!

You never see the back up tenders name in the paper for reasons why a team lost.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many honestly predicted a LA NJ final, i must of fluked last year when I predeicted a VAN BOS final in early november because this yr i predicted a VAN PIT final, and wow both round 1 knock outs. 2 years in a row van looses to the stanley cup champ, this could be 3 yrs straight if LA takes it, and as much as I would like to see that happen, I think I would rather see brodeur retire as a SC champion, am I wrong?

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping Marty can pull this out, would be a great ending to an amazing story, truly one of the games best, the teacher is about to meet the apprentice.. wonder if quick can pull it off:cool:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Darryl's Kings. I would like to see the Flames management squirm when he's hoisting the Cup.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okiee Dookie, do I hear a sweep for the Sharks, Sedins will have time to get to the world's in Sweden

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought this 3 year old thread would have been burnt by now, as much as I'd like to see a cup north of the border, I have to say the nuks days have passed, they are no serious threat to anyone in the league, look for a full rebuild this summer

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Thought this 3 year old thread would have been burnt by now, as much as I'd like to see a cup north of the border, I have to say the nuks days have passed, they are no serious threat to anyone in the league, look for a full rebuild this summer

And they'll start with the goalie they want to crucify even though he's the best thing going for them

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton will have another before Vancouver has theirs.

Heck Calgary might be able to complete a pair before Vancouver has one.

:beer:;):cool:

sent from a top secret location

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Yes because when I think of "teams that step up in the playoffs" Vancouver it #1 on that list...... it's prooven by the closet full of cu...... wait?????

I'm curious to see if Toronto can "out-riot" Vancouver......

I have faith.
The play offs is where Vancouver steps it up!
It will happen. Last night was just a fake out.

Top Bottom