Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good too see the whiners going down, can't be more happier. Divers and cheap shot artists.

Typical comments of someone that supports a team that didn't even make the playoffs. Pretty immature, really.
This thread was originally started by and for Canucks fans, but I guess it is inevitable on this forum that the idiots show up even though their dribble was neither asked for or needed.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We get the # 1 pick and golf, they get the broom and ahhhh golf.................Sounds good to me................

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical comments of someone that supports a team that didn't even make the playoffs. Pretty immature, really.
This thread was originally started by and for Canucks fans, but I guess it is inevitable on this forum that the idiots show up even though their dribble was neither asked for or needed.

Someones mad their team is out of it already, and the teams that didn't make the playoffs got a nice head start at golf. So canucks are behind in every way possible!

Going out this quick, you might as well not of made the playoffs.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^Well, I guess I should have expected the town idiot to step in.

Truth be told, I am a nucks fan, but not hardcore at all. I've never lost a moments sleep when they lose. I just get a little tired of reading recycled bs from all the uneducated trolls.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^Well, I guess I should have expected the town idiot to step in.

Truth be told, I am a nucks fan, but not hardcore at all. I've never lost a moments sleep when they lose. I just get a little tired of reading recycled bs from all the uneducated trolls.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.
u mad bro?

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slip.jpg roflmao !!!!

pitcrew89

Reaction score

Yup, totally agree. Also pretty pathetic that a moderator would come in & post endless crap.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Guys it's all in fun..... Clean up on on isle "v" we have some sandy vagina's.

If you guys would have seen last years threads it was all fair game, Canuck fans in the Boston thread and everyone heckling in good fun. And GOD FORBID a mod should have a sense of humor and join in.

This is the Internet fella's, douche that dirty vag and join in the fun

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's tough being a Canucks fan that is for sure, good thing I am not a diehard. Gotta say if they blow this series I may have to find a new favourite team.

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geeeeez can we get some big boy panties here, some sandy vag guys are trying to move a beach into here!

I'm a nucks season tix holder and even I have a sense of Haha!

Try this one on fer size, little multi tasking (the wife says I can't multi task pffffft)!

nucktanic.jpg
[/IMG]

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The digs are getting old but funny nonetheless :) But what would be even more funny if they win the series. Now that would be a great display of sad faces like this guy LOL!!!!

pitcrew89

Reaction score
I can take a joke as good as the next guy, but you have your own thread going. I've even passed some of these around that I have seen before. Some of them are priceless. One of the problems I have is with the keyboard cop. Not very good business marketing to piss off a portion of your members. I've read enough to know who the local db's are, they're always out in full force at the sign of any disturbance. So thanks for the warm welcome. If you want an all red plater site, your doing a good job. There's always snow west.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can take a joke as good as the next guy, but you have your own thread going. I've even passed some of these around that I have seen before. Some of them are priceless. One of the problems I have is with the keyboard cop. Not very good business marketing to piss off a portion of your members. I've read enough to know who the local db's are, they're always out in full force at the sign of any disturbance. So thanks for the warm welcome. If you want an all red plater site, your doing a good job. There's always snow west.

Aww don't get butthurt and leave. S&M is a friendly place but the majority have this fault of loving the two other western Canadian teams.

Top Bottom