Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

Reaction score
These pictures are unfortunately what Vancouver's reputation will be remembered as around the world...to bad after how hard they worked during the Olympics to show the world what a great city it is.

CanSucksville Crowd.jpg

CanSucksville Aftermath.jpg

Canucksville.jpg

I wonder if he Finger Banged her...LOL

CanSucksville#4.jpg

CanSucksville #5.jpg

CanSucksville #7.jpg

CanSucksville 3.jpg

CanSucksville#6.jpg

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i'll post a link for yah.. Did a super quick googlesearch and got this. The deaths weren't from nhl series. And all this happened when they won not a loss.

I agree that it's just a game. And i also absolutely DO NOT AGREE with what took place.
Did you read what happened to those people? 1 died because he was hit by a car, the other 2 deaths were police related. Has nothing to do with other rioters killing anybody. They were celebrating a victory and were in the wrong place at the wrong time, not even close to the same thing as what went down last night in Vancouver.

Those 150 injured people in Vancouver were mostly injured by other rioters and their actions, including 4 that were stabbed. I wonder how many of these people will end up disabled because of their injuries?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you read what happened to those people? 1 died because he was hit by a car, the other 2 deaths were police related. Has nothing to do with other rioters killing anybody. They were celebrating a victory and were in the wrong place at the wrong time, not even close to the same thing as what went down last night in Vancouver.

Those 150 injured people in Vancouver were mostly injured by other rioters and their actions, including 4 that were stabbed. I wonder how many of these people will end up disabled because of their injuries?

The 4 stabbings are not confirmed yet it is just reports on facebook and such. Alot of the injuries will be the rioters themselves, one for sure was injured while trying to help overturn a car. But like it says in the link the boston police were encouraging the bars and pubs to stop serving alcohol after the 2nd period. To many people do dumb crap after you add a bunch of alcohol.

But anyways i'm not trying to say one is worse or better than the other at all.

I wish they'd given the cops a bunch of rubber bullets and sandbags for there shotguns. You start hittin a bunch of the loser holigans with that and guess what they'll disperse pretty quick. Was a sad sight to see.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
use real bullets and just take out a few, then leave the bodies there as a detourant

The 4 stabbings are not confirmed yet it is just reports on facebook and such. Alot of the injuries will be the rioters themselves, one for sure was injured while trying to help overturn a car. But like it says in the link the boston police were encouraging the bars and pubs to stop serving alcohol after the 2nd period. To many people do dumb crap after you add a bunch of alcohol.

But anyways i'm not trying to say one is worse or better than the other at all.

I wish they'd given the cops a bunch of rubber bullets and sandbags for there shotguns. You start hittin a bunch of the loser holigans with that and guess what they'll disperse pretty quick. Was a sad sight to see.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see lots of young people in those photos, that's unfortunate because that is your future fan base.

I'm sorry to see this sort of thing happening to your beautiful city, all over a damn hockey game.

Mayfly

Reaction score
Typical Vancouver, would have happened if they won or lost.
Lived there and all I can say is chithole. Boston and the tough Canadian Boys layed a beaten on the European pussies in Vancouver.
Now the riot will start for all the bandwagon jumpers.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see lots of young people in those photos, that's unfortunate because that is your future fan base.

I'm sorry to see this sort of thing happening to your beautiful city, all over a damn hockey game.

yes they are our future. On a bright side I was looking at the web site the Vancouver PD put out for people to post their pictures and names of culprits caught on camera and to my surprise there are lots of friends turning on friends who knew them. The facebook comments are unbelievable and nice to know only a hand full condone such actions. Social media in this case has a benefit unless you are the loser committing the crime and caught. Unfortunately any place in the world you go humanity has an ugly side as well. Just glad we out number them :d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who participated in anyway deserved to of gotten hurt. Could only wish they would leave them in the streets and let them fend for themselves.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a lifelong Canuck fan I gotta say it's absolutely disgusting to see that crap going on in Vancouver, but for some to be painting us all with the same brush isn't very classy either. I chalk it up to the type of society that we have generated today where the youth believe that they can do whatever they want and get away with it, as we all know, all the ones that get caught and convicted will only get slaps on the hands. Just proves the point that criminals are stupid when they let themselves get posted on youtube.....hopefully the true fans will turn in the idiots, friends or not!!!!

Congrats to the Bruins...... longtime coming and well earned...... we'll be looking forward to a rematch next year, looks like we have a new demon to try and slay!!!!

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:
So far there have been over 150 injuries in this riot
:nono:

I have not posted here much on the real causes of the riot. I have waited a little for the dust to settle and the truth to be spread. There were 121 injuries related to the riot in total between the 2 downtown town hospitals, unless you can tell me there are other downtown hospitals other than VGH & St Pauls? The total hospital admnissions for the ER units in both hospitals was only marginally more then a average Saturday night. Nice facts there.

The Mayor (Gregeor Green Gonch Robertson) is the head of the VPD police board and as such is personally responsible for approving the police budgets in advance of large public events (olympics, fireworks etc.). He has a very skewed green agenda and will steal every penny from anywhere to use for his Green agenda. The fact that even with 10,000 additional law enforcement in town for the olympics the anarchist crowd tried to create a scene then, never entered into the mayors thinking when he was ordering extra screens before game 7. The riot at the hyatt must have been in a different city with a hyatt on Burrard. The 94 riot must have been another city with a high end shopping street named Robson. The first thing you learn in school about history is it has a strange way of repeating itself. The city Manager was on local TV in the third period saying "we have no concerns about crowd control". 25 mins. later the exact place she was standing was overrun.

The instigators of this riot are not any sort of true representation of the average Canuck fan or BC Resident. There have been 3 young men that I have heard of personally, who have been fired by their employers and had there names forwarded to the authorities. These young people will pay for the rest of their lives for the bad choices they made on Wed. night. This is the correct response for such stupidity.

Myself and my family all were at our respective homes watching due to the possibility of this sort of incident. We were downtown for some of the earlier games. I noticed a few meatheads carrying on then already and know what the history of our area is so I made sure we stayed at home a safe 10 miles away. Note my earlier crowd shots from after game 2.

I will however be very interested to see what comes out in the wash as to the resident cities of the perpetrators and instigators of this riot.

I will also be very interested in which local lawyers are representing these morons and on whose dime?

Finally if a middle aged construction manager (me) can see the possible carnage and the potential for such, what were the mayor, city manager and chief of police thinking? They need to be accountable for all the decisions and thought processes used to make such a gross error in judgement.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono::nono:

I have not posted here much on the real causes of the riot. I have waited a little for the dust to settle and the truth to be spread. There were 121 injuries related to the riot in total between the 2 downtown town hospitals, unless you can tell me there are other downtown hospitals other than VGH & St Pauls? The total hospital admnissions for the ER units in both hospitals was only marginally more then a average Saturday night. Nice facts there.

The Mayor (Gregeor Green Gonch Robertson) is the head of the VPD police board and as such is personally responsible for approving the police budgets in advance of large public events (olympics, fireworks etc.). He has a very skewed green agenda and will steal every penny from anywhere to use for his Green agenda. The fact that even with 10,000 additional law enforcement in town for the olympics the anarchist crowd tried to create a scene then, never entered into the mayors thinking when he was ordering extra screens before game 7. The riot at the hyatt must have been in a different city with a hyatt on Burrard. The 94 riot must have been another city with a high end shopping street named Robson. The first thing you learn in school about history is it has a strange way of repeating itself. The city Manager was on local TV in the third period saying "we have no concerns about crowd control". 25 mins. later the exact place she was standing was overrun.

The instigators of this riot are not any sort of true representation of the average Canuck fan or BC Resident. There have been 3 young men that I have heard of personally, who have been fired by their employers and had there names forwarded to the authorities. These young people will pay for the rest of their lives for the bad choices they made on Wed. night. This is the correct response for such stupidity.

Myself and my family all were at our respective homes watching due to the possibility of this sort of incident. We were downtown for some of the earlier games. I noticed a few meatheads carrying on then already and know what the history of our area is so I made sure we stayed at home a safe 10 miles away. Note my earlier crowd shots from after game 2.

I will however be very interested to see what comes out in the wash as to the resident cities of the perpetrators and instigators of this riot.

I will also be very interested in which local lawyers are representing these morons and on whose dime?

Finally if a middle aged construction manager (me) can see the possible carnage and the potential for such, what were the mayor, city manager and chief of police thinking? They need to be accountable for all the decisions and thought processes used to make such a gross error in judgement.
Go ahead and wiggle your finger, the reports don't lie.

100 arrests, 150 injuries in Vancouver riots | Philadelphia Daily News | 06/17/2011

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can we move on and talk about how many VANCOUVER CANUK FANS help clean up the mess.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It says in the first sentence nearly 150 injuries. But i would definitely take thaccounts from the local media here and people that live like 10 miles away LONG BEFORE any other news source. Even the police cheif chu said it wasn't fans, it was people that came with a purpose andthat was to riot. Funny how they didn't mention about all the windows that are boarded up at the bay how they have become a condolences wall and thousands of people are writing on it constantly how this is not vancouver, it was thugs and people appologizing for a small number of peeps actions. And how there was a VERY LARGE NUMBER of canucks fans that came out and volunteered to help clean-up the aftermath.

Good on those peeps. If i was in the area i'd have gone out to help clean-up, but i live live 8-10hrs away.

Top Bottom