Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
LOL go check out a couple of boston forums if you don't think they are trash talking LOL

ya dont say on a boston forum......no chit. but in general, on forums much like this one, and in public with a few die hard fans i know....i have heard 0 trash talk from the boston side.....

of course there is always going to be trash talk.....phuck i trash talk about just about everything, BUT with out going onto a boston forum you will find far more vancouver fan trash talk then on the boston side

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You want to compare a Boston Bruins fan website to a website about sleds, atv's and utv's?? What do you think the fan sites are all about?? You know I've visited several Bruins fan sites and the only people I see talking junk are those rooting for Vancouver. From what I have read so far, they are talking about the Bruins, what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong and what they can do to improve. Now isn't that what a fan site is suppose to be about? Your team.:)

Yall can go ahead and talk your trash, i'm going to enjoy the games because who know's when the Bruins will be back in the Finals.:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya dont say on a boston forum......no chit. but in general, on forums much like this one, and in public with a few die hard fans i know....i have heard 0 trash talk from the boston side.....

of course there is always going to be trash talk.....phuck i trash talk about just about everything, BUT with out going onto a boston forum you will find far more vancouver fan trash talk then on the boston side

That's cause there is hardly any bruins fans on here. And there is a LARGE amount of us from BC here and we are :vancouver: Fans...

I havn't heard or seen much of anyone sayin that thomas isn't a good goalie, he wouldn't be a vesna trophy nominee if he wasn't good.

I think that game one was kinda a feelin out game and game two is going to be atleast as fast paced or faster. Will be a great one to watch.

:d:d:vancouver::vancouver::beer::beer:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You boyz have a good weekend and enjoy the game, I know I will!!!;):d:beer::beer:

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You boyz have a good weekend and enjoy the game, I know I will!!!;):d:beer::beer:

I will, row #24 center ice (4 seats away).

Just going to add, there is no way 100,000 people would hit the streets in Boston to root for the Bruins!

:nono:They would all be too busy shoving gloves into others mouths because they can't stand the beak down they're receiving!:nono:

:vancouver::vancouver::vancouver::vancouver:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will, row #24 center ice (4 seats away).

Just going to add, there is no way 100,000 people would hit the streets in Boston to root for the Bruins!

:nono:They would all be too busy shoving gloves into others mouths because they can't stand the beak down they're receiving!:nono:

:vancouver::vancouver::vancouver::vancouver:

Boston ain't a hockey town but I can guarantee you there will be plenty of people watching and cheering them on. So what other sports team does Vancouver have besides the Canucks?? When you have a choice of 4 great sports teams to choose from then come talk to me. ;)

By the way, what's a "beak" down??:d

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
0604112123-01.jpg
[/IMG]

2 Moar

My Grandson's got a towel for your bruin tears!

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great win for the canucks let the good times roll right into Boston.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good stuff!! I bought a new pimpest of all pimp TV, didnt get a chance to set it up for the game, but it will be sweet to watch the next TWO games!!!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder howany bruin fans are going to pipe up and say "if freAken burrows would of been suspended he wouldn't of scored twice and got sn assist so Boston would of won". So if you hear that statement you say " if horton would of been suspended after game 6 for squirting a fan with water he wouldn't of scored the game 7 winner and there is a good chance your bruins wouldn't of even made the finals". Just saying :)

farwest

Reaction score
Funny, I don't hear anyone from the Boston zone pointing to the cowardly slash on BIEKSA.

I would think they would want a suspension....Just sayin...HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Top Bottom