Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
wow...as an unbiased person here.....you do realize that thomas and luongo have been identical stats, except that thomas has a .05% beter save %. and in the regular season Thomas was the better goal tender. i think you guys are under estimating here thomas is nothing to laugh it he has been solid through out. also if you look back into years past boston has normally beaten van.
it nice to throw out the words of play off rivalry but, hold on tight this is gunna be a series for the books i think.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow...as an unbiased person here.....you do realize that thomas and luongo have been identical stats, except that thomas has a .05% beter save %. and in the regular season Thomas was the better goal tender. i think you guys are under estimating here thomas is nothing to laugh it he has been solid through out. also if you look back into years past boston has normally beaten van.
it nice to throw out the words of play off rivalry but, hold on tight this is gunna be a series for the books i think.

I think it'll be a good series, but also have to remeber that in the regular season they only play each other once a year. Which yes boston beat van 3-1 that game and one goal was an empty netter. So i think yes it will be a good series but am confident that Van will come out on top.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the puck will be in the back of the net before he realizes Sedins are on the ice :d
Chara and Seidenberg will eat the Sedin girls for lunch so they better bring their a game and then some.;):d

Check the stats and you'll see just how close these 2 teams really are. This will be a SC finals for the ages.:eek:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canucks in 5!! Boston had trouble with TB speed...OMG.They are going to think they are going backwards against VAN. Good thing Chara has a long stick ,because that is the only way he is going to touch anyone lol.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And boston couldn't get a PP goin for nothin so they'll be toast for any PP goals and if van get's some PP chances look out... I know kesler and bieksa will be layin out some big hits and they can take the big hits also. Look at the one a game or two back when he got blown right off his feet in the offensive zone cause he didn't see it comin and he was right back up on his feet and skatin hard..

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I hope its legit, kind of nervous, but Just sent a deposit for 4 row 3 section 107 tickets for game 1!!! if its legit, gonna be sweet!!! if not, im out 1000 bucks!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I hope its legit, kind of nervous, but Just sent a deposit for 4 row 3 section 107 tickets for game 1!!! if its legit, gonna be sweet!!! if not, im out 1000 bucks!!

Crossed fingers bro

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've been offered $1500 for my center ice row 24 tix.

I sold some 2nd & 3rd rounds so now my tix are free.

I will not sell mine.

Is it Wednesday yet?????

Drop the friggin puck already. Enuf talk lets play! Schedule maker is stunned, game 7 on the 15th of june? WTF????

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cancucks better win now. I got took for 3200 buying tickets on Kijiji. Called RCMP Kijiji company this guy said he worked for and my bank. Not sure if it will go anywhere. Just hope they stop him from taking money from other people. FML

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are seriously underestimating Boston's play but that's ok, the proof is in the pudding and we'll see what happens come Wednesday. And if you think Boston is not a hard hitting team, you haven't been paying attention. Bring it or stay home!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cancucks better win now. I got took for 3200 buying tickets on Kijiji. Called RCMP Kijiji company this guy said he worked for and my bank. Not sure if it will go anywhere. Just hope they stop him from taking money from other people. FML

that sucks Matt! Hope you dont lose your money!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are seriously underestimating Boston's play but that's ok, the proof is in the pudding and we'll see what happens come Wednesday. And if you think Boston is not a hard hitting team, you haven't been paying attention. Bring it or stay home!!

my Alaskan Bruin's fan no one is underestimating them but simply we are unwilling to accept they can beat our Canucks.:d:d Either way may the BEST team win. This should be a great series.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom