Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh....late for work tonight for a very great reason!!!!

Way to go Nucks!!!!!!!

:canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag::perfect10::flagca::danceMsn:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take that chit talkers and haters.................this team is the real deal.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what happened to the hates that bashed the nucks all season and the ones that said it would be over in the first round then again in the second?

They're all to busy with their mouths full eating crow now...... what an amazing game.... Now we sit and wait,

Who's next!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what happened to the hates that bashed the nucks all season and the ones that said it would be over in the first round then again in the second? Doesn't matter the cup is.ours its all over but the gloating.
Thought I'd save for prosperity's sake.;)

That game never should have went into overtime, a blown icing call saves them a return trip back to San Jose. The game ended kind of weird, nobody seemed to know where the puck was except for Bieska because it practically landed on his stick. San Jose brought the heat in overtime and the Canucks were able to fend them off and then finally put them away. Good on them.:beer:

Game 1 of the finals is next Thursday, hopefully my Bruins will be making a travel plans to Vancouver tomorrow.;)

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd save for prosperity's sake.;)

That game never should have went into overtime, a blown icing call saves them a return trip back to San Jose. The game ended kind of weird, nobody seemed to know where the puck was except for Bieska because it practically landed on his stick. San Jose brought the heat in overtime and the Canucks were able to fend them off and then finally put them away. Good on them.:beer:

Game 1 of the finals is next Thursday, hopefully my Bruins will be making a travel plans to Vancouver tomorrow.;)

finally a break for the Canucks! SJ had how many pp given to them in the last couples games and failed to capitalize on them so boo hoo to them :d Bottom line even if it was called you think SJ could manage 3 wins in a row? Highly unlikely.

Game 1 is Thurs June 2nd????

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to admit, San Jose did outplay the Canucks last night and should have won but that's the way the puck bounces sometimes. I'm not a fan of either team really, I just enjoy watching the games and razzing you guys but it's all in fun.:d:beer::beer:

That's what they said last night, that game 1 was next Thursday but I can't seem to find anything on the NHL website about it.

So I guess you guys now have a vested interest in tonights game, should be a gooder and if Thomas and the B's defense play as well as they have this season, Tampa is going to have a tough time scoring. If only Boston could get that damn power play going I don't think the Bolts would stand a chance.:cool:

I know Barry Melrose picked Boston and Vancouver to go to the finals, so far he is half right, we'll see how it goes tonight.;)

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Boston wins tonight the 1st game is saturday.... if Tampa wins then the final on that side will probably be friday..... I guess time will tell.....

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!:cheering:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to admit, San Jose did outplay the Canucks last night and should have won but that's the way the puck bounces sometimes. I'm not a fan of either team really, I just enjoy watching the games and razzing you guys but it's all in fun.:d:beer::beer:

That's what they said last night, that game 1 was next Thursday but I can't seem to find anything on the NHL website about it.

So I guess you guys now have a vested interest in tonights game, should be a gooder and if Thomas and the B's defense play as well as they have this season, Tampa is going to have a tough time scoring. If only Boston could get that damn power play going I don't think the Bolts would stand a chance.:cool:

I know Barry Melrose picked Boston and Vancouver to go to the finals, so far he is half right, we'll see how it goes tonight.;)

i cant deny that. SJ came to win last night and yes that is way the puck bounces from time to time. Always fun to poke at each other's team for sure. It will only get worse if the Bruins move on to the final so we all better get some thick skin :d:d:beer:
As for the game one schedule, tried looking myself but nothing firm. Oh well only time will tell.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bruins need to play like they did in game 3, lockdown Vinny and St Louis and get that god awful power play working again. Cannot wait for tonight!!:beer:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yippeeeee....being a diehard Canuck fan for all these years might finally pay off LMAO!!!!
:PDT_daz::Cool9::bullrider::party::specool:
:PDT_bud::devildancing::kissass::beerchug:
:woohoo1:

I can't wait til the weekend!!!!! I'm finding myself very excited about the Boston/TB game tonight even!!!

:cool:

crater

Reaction score
Someone told me I could find the bandwagon around here.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Boston wins tonight the 1st game is saturday.... if Tampa wins then the final on that side will probably be friday..... I guess time will tell.....

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!:cheering:

1st game will be on Wednesday of next week, HNIC radio on Sirius is my source.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Malholtra really done for the playoffs.He looked pretty good on tv? They could sure use a 75% faceoff man. Henrik is pretty banged up as well. A good chance to watch vids of both teams.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Everyone Get on It!!!!

canucks_bandwagon.jpg

Top Bottom