Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He turned his back when he knew the hit was coming, he deserved it. He made it a lot worse himself. Funny though, no one talking about the cheap shot slash to the leg of eager? He deserves the hit when he does things like that. And taunting the goalie, no worse then taunting a bench. It was a bit excessive but nothing worse then canucks have done. Except the shoe is on the other foot. Don't forget blocking the camera to. But canucks did it so it's ok :rolleyes:

BTW if you look at 95% of the passes the twins do, is that exact spin pass that he did when he got hit. Cyle 95% of the stuff that comes out of your mouth on this forum is bullchit! boy who cried wolf! your posts are just starting to be meaningless. your going nowhere quick

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He turned his back when he knew the hit was coming, he deserved it. He made it a lot worse himself. Funny though, no one talking about the cheap shot slash to the leg of eager? He deserves the hit when he does things like that. And taunting the goalie, no worse then taunting a bench. It was a bit excessive but nothing worse then canucks have done. Except the shoe is on the other foot. Don't forget blocking the camera to. But canucks did it so it's ok :rolleyes:
WTF did he say???? cyle smoke another one buddy you are not even making sense. I agree you are just being stupid . If you can't act in a rational manner and act like you deserve to be part of this thread then flock off and go play with people of your own age and ability....I think they only go to school half days at that age so you can catch them around noon.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I see you are still watching the Canucks play:confused::confused:. Do you have it on mute while wearing 3d glasses as you are watching from a purely different prospective than 95% of the country. :cool:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck to all the Canuck fans, after all these years you deserve some glory. I'm not really sure what's going on, but I find myself cheering for them when I watch the games?

Trench:d

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasnt impressed with 5 straight penalties after what happend in game 3. but look like they got their act together and pulled this one off!
You forgot to add, followed by 3 straight 5 on 3 power plays for them. I don't know what happened to San Jose but they got a serious case of the stoopids in the 2nd period. How can you not score on that many 5 on 3's?? Without them I think the game turns out differently but San Jose brought it on themselves. Does anyone know if Joe Thornton came back into the game? He looked like he was hurting pretty bad.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You forgot to add, followed by 3 straight 5-3 on power plays for them. I don't know what happened to San Jose but they got a serious case of the stoopids in the 2nd period. How can you not score on that many 5 on 3's?? Without them I think the game turns out differently but San Jose brought it on themselves. Does anyone know if Joe Thornton came back into the game? He looked like he was hurting pretty bad.

yea well if it was anything like game 3, it would of been 5-0 for the sharks before those 5-3 took place. they really stepped up their PK.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't see much of game 3 but why would you dwell on a game that has already been played and is in the past? That game had no bearing on game 4.

farwest

Reaction score
Let's hope the referees are not first stars in the next game. Playoff hockey is supposed to be tough not won on cheap calls to both teams. Go nucks !!

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok a 11 day fishin trip watchin games on a 10" screen sux! All things considered tho, nice to be sittin on a 3-1 lead. What's that Hurtin Albertan Cyle got to say now that we can ignore??

11 down

5 moar!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from camping and technology did not let me down. Generator, satellite and TV worked great and watched the games. Was the most popular camp site at Lac La Jeaune as there were so many Canuck fans and high fiven going on especially yesterdays game :d:d

Go Canucks Go tomorrow!!

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok a 11 day fishin trip watchin games on a 10" screen sux! All things considered tho, nice to be sittin on a 3-1 lead. What's that Hurtin Albertan Cyle got to say now that we can ignore??

11 down

5 moar!

Haha, yeah, sounds like you are pretty hard done by. Do what you can to make it through that fishing trip, we are here for you!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok guys I am not the religious type but here is a prayer for us

Our Father whom art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name. Thy will be done, the game will be won, on ice, as well as for the fans. Give us this day, our hockey sticks, and forgive us our penalties as we forgive those who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to victory. In the name of the NHL... the Canucks.. and Robert Luongo.. AMEN!

Go Canucks Go!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what happened to the hates that bashed the nucks all season and the ones that said it would be over in the first round then again in the second? Doesn't matter the cup is.ours its all over but the gloating.

Top Bottom