Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there biggest challenge well be beating the blackhawks who have there number. If that happens then there will be a good chance at a run to the cup.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why are folks so consumed with the past? Its not exactly the same Chicago team. Actually its a much different team.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the fact that chicago beat them ,but went on to win the cup. That would make it the best team in the nhl beat them. I realise there isn't much to talk about over on the oilers thread lol ,but why bash one of only two Canadian teams left.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the fact that chicago beat them ,but went on to win the cup. That would make it the best team in the nhl beat them. I realise there isn't much to talk about over on the oilers thread lol ,but why bash one of only two Canadian teams left.

jealousy thats why.. when you know something is good, but dont want to admit you like it, its easier to bash it then admit it

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the canucks out yet?!?! Close enough, might as well pull out the golf clubs because they ain't making it past the 2nd round, i'd say 95% chance they don't make it by chicago. They are lucky they aren't playing anahiem first round, or they'd be out in 5 tops.

Any bets anaheim or san jose win the west?

Sedin sisters will be hiding in the corner within a few games....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jealousy thats why.. when you know something is good, but dont want to admit you like it, its easier to bash it then admit it

I was behind the canucks last 2 playoffs but I realized something watching them both years, they are not a playoff team. They will not go anywhere with their current roster.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the canucks out yet?!?! Close enough, might as well pull out the golf clubs because they ain't making it past the 2nd round, i'd say 95% chance they don't make it by chicago. They are lucky they aren't playing anahiem first round, or they'd be out in 5 tops.

Any bets anaheim or san jose win the west?

Sedin sisters will be hiding in the corner within a few games....

and you know this how??? :beer::beer:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every team should have their own thread.
Here is ours.
Its our turn to scribe our name on the silver dish.

Man! STOP being such HATERS it is getting really OLD! If you want to talk trash go back to your thread,we will be watching our team win the cup. I would also like to wish you and your team all the best next year!

Has anyone checked out Chicago's injury list? How about who is playing on our 4th line? GO NUCKS

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man! STOP being such HATERS it is getting really OLD! If you want to talk trash go back to your thread,we will be watching our team win the cup. I would also like to wish you and your team all the best next year!

Has anyone checked out Chicago's injury list? How about who is playing on our 4th line? GO NUCKS

i know one thing for sure, Byfuglien isnt on the hawks anymore!! man he pissed me off last season.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one that hated the duffus!

X3 He really took Luongo off his game as well. Well if they don't do it this year, a big part of it will be malholtra mia. They just gotta keep their cool,they are a pretty confident group and they can win it if they stay focused.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They also didn't have kesler producing like he is this yr. Luongo is a deeper goalie now which helps. The hawks will come out swinging no doubt. Malholtra will be missed on special teams face-offs for sure..

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree Malhotra will be missed, but one thing I like about this years team is the fact they don't seem to have any sort of panic when they are down by a couple of goals. Just look at the last game against the Flames, going into the 3rd down 2, they went to work and put it to bed. This is something that has been done quite a number of times this season, even with some key players injured. There's always going to be haters and pot stirring going on, but the fact of the matter is this is without a doubt the most complete/ dominant team in the NHL today, they have rewrote the history books for a number of individual and team stats. I'm nervous about the first round against Chicago, just because of the past, but neither team is what it was the past couple of seasons, so if the Canucks can shake Chicago in the first round I don't forsee anything stopping them from making some more history.
GO CANUCKS !!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
With my team out now, and waiting for the upcoming drafts.......... My hockey season is done, but of any teams left i will cheer for the canucks if they get past the second round............ Just for this thread, go canuckleheads......................

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With my team out now, and waiting for the upcoming drafts.......... My hockey season is done, but of any teams left i will cheer for the canucks if they get past the second round............ Just for this thread, go canuckleheads......................

good boy :beer::beer:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is a picture of me and my grandson ready for tonight's game. Go Canucks Go!!!

Attachments

• 207220_10150156140740544_525730543_7170586_6538387_n.jpg
    207220_10150156140740544_525730543_7170586_6538387_n.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom