Vancouver Canucks for the Cup

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Division champions, Conference champions, now President's cup champions....... could this 40th anniversary year team be the one to bring it all home???

For the sake of the game lets hope not! I couldnt imagine having to listen to the douchy clueless fans spout off about how good they think their lame azz team is!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is your comment on Detroit losing 10-3 the other night?

What do you got to say about 2 in a row? Nothing I bet.

Will pretty much bet they are out first round they are a pathetic, dirty team. I hope torres is suspended for a long time, and the others get what they got coming. I would LOVE to see someone go and knock out one of the sedins first game in the playoffs, canucks deserve it.

frozey77

Reaction score
Did the Canucks forget they had a game tonight? They were playing the Oilers farm team. They'll be gone 1st round.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was barely a dirty hit, little elbow, seen it coming. the cross check into the net was uncalled for. torres does deserve any punishment i agree, any player should. yea they sure did play like crap these 2 games. doesnt mean anything really. we will see. chirp all you want!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was barely a dirty hit, little elbow, seen it coming. the cross check into the net was uncalled for. torres does deserve any punishment i agree, any player should. yea they sure did play like crap these 2 games. doesnt mean anything really. we will see. chirp all you want!

Was interference to begin with, and a bad headshot. I would laugh if kesler got suspended for it, deserves it. And stupid to, they are dahm lucky oilers didn't respond in kind they have nothing to play for, anyone could of easily ended one of the sedin's season and canucks would have no one to blame but themselves.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think keslers stick was switched out with some sort of plastic stick, he couldnt touch shoot or hold a puck.

To busy playing dirty crosschecking, that's what a sticks for right :rolleyes:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(P.S. Still 11 games to go and Vancouver has officially clinched the Northwest division title and a top 3 seed in the playoffs for the 4th time in 5 years thanks to another Calgary loss tonight.)

And they have done so much with it!! At least with the Presidents trophy you guys will have a banner to hang in the rafters after 40 years. I'm so glad I'm not a Canucks fan, must be tough for you guys. Sure was fun watching our AHL team beat the #1 seed 2 times in a row, good luck in the playoffs, your going to need it!!!

Trench:beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(P.S. Still 11 games to go and Vancouver has officially clinched the Northwest division title and a top 3 seed in the playoffs for the 4th time in 5 years thanks to another Calgary loss tonight.)

Sure was fun watching our AHL team beat the #1 seed 2 times in a row, good luck in the playoffs, your going to need it!!!

For a third of their wins this year.....

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's nice knowing we are in the playoffs and............hmmm let me see.......nope no alberta teams.LOL

Yah good for you your team is in the playoffs, what will they do with it? History shows it won't be much. LOL But good luck I really hope they prove us wrong, go Canucks go!! (can't believe I just typed that)

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah good for you your team is in the playoffs, what will they do with it? History shows it won't be much. LOL But good luck I really hope they prove us wrong, go Canucks go!! (can't believe I just typed that)

Thanks! Of the Canadian teams they have the best shot.I would really like to see canada have the cup for a year.lol If it makes you feel any better ...I would be cheering for flames or oil if the tables were turned .
GO CANADA

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you got to say about 2 in a row? Nothing I bet.

Will pretty much bet they are out first round they are a pathetic, dirty team. I hope torres is suspended for a long time, and the others get what they got coming. I would LOVE to see someone go and knock out one of the sedins first game in the playoffs, canucks deserve it.

whow such hatred! Sounds like it is coming from a sore loser :beer::beer:

What will your comments be for tonight's game against the Wild?? 5-0 in the 3rd.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whow such hatred! Sounds like it is coming from a sore loser :beer::beer:

What will your comments be for tonight's game against the Wild?? 5-0 in the 3rd.

Dirty team? Are you drunk? One bad play by a player labels the whole team?
let me know how the Oilers and Flames do in the post season this year. Maybe Iggy can teach those young Oilers how to golf.

Best part of play-offs..... Watching my team move forward while golfing with your forwards. 82 games couldn't have come soon enough for the Alberta teams.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Kesler step it up again. Yea Canucks have been far from dirty all season. Torres does one hit which wasn't bad and now the team is painted black. Haters. I'll drive by iggies house. He has a house 5 mins from
Me here in Bc

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Kesler step it up again. Yea Canucks have been far from dirty all season. Torres does one hit which wasn't bad and now the team is painted black. Haters. I'll drive by iggies house. He has a house 5 mins from
Me here in Bc

Your a lucky guy if you live 5 minutes away from Iggys place in Kelowna!!

Trench:d

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your a lucky guy if you live 5 minutes away from Iggys place in Kelowna!!

Trench:d
Funny even the alberta players live in BC lol I guess golf courses suck out in alberta Go NUCKS

Top Bottom