[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z_H2HDDbj4[/media]

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
This VID has been nothing but a pain to try to load the last few days

I hope it plays well for you.

Its a bit long, but I hope you enjoy !:d:beer:

Is that a mini Z your rocking there? I know a guy who knows a guy that thinks you should snowcheck here pretty quick

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a mini Z your rocking there? I know a guy who knows a guy that thinks you should snowcheck here pretty quick

Martin Motorsports has my back ;) Those guys rule ! This sled will be for sale at Martin in the spring with warrenty and low kms:d

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good vid GOOD riding. just the kind of riding i like. thanks

where is this in Val??

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who have asked, yes this clemina. it is one of my favorite spots. there is much more to our areas than the popular bowls and beaten tracks. Anyone can stop in to talk with me in the mornings and I can help you stay in bounds and ride unique lines:beer:

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great video,i was riding that day at clemina,excellent conditions,fresh powder any direction you went,were was this taken?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great video,i was riding that day at clemina,excellent conditions,fresh powder any direction you went,were was this taken?

90% of it was taken in the trees between the parking lot and the back end;) ....lol. I dont know how to explain it here... The only two we ran into were a couple guys from the east coast, one on an apex. chatted for about 30 seconds then dipped back into the trees

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
90% of it was taken in the trees between the parking lot and the back end;) ....lol. I dont know how to explain it here... The only two we ran into were a couple guys from the east coast, one on an apex. chatted for about 30 seconds then dipped back into the trees

Not too many details;)

green 153

Reaction score
Hey Curtis : My first time to val comin up on wednesday cool vid where can i reach you. Thnx Todd

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be in the office wednesday at 8. we are the little log building located next to the new visitor information center on hwy 5

dan

Reaction score
This VID has been nothing but a pain to try to load the last few days

I hope it plays well for you.

Its a bit long, but I hope you enjoy !:d:beer:

that was the coolest ch!t ive seen for awhile.thats why i'm going to valemont next week soo cool!!!!!!!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe, just maybe a little bit secret ?

Thanks for sharing Curtis. Sweeeeeet!

No secrets:d I mentioned above that its just hard to explain with a keyboard....turn left at the carbide scratched fir then hang a right at the third snow ghost and take that little line about 50m ahead, shoot up the creek for a while and look for the next opening thats only wide enough to side hill through:rolleyes:....lol

As I said above I will happily help someone stay in bounds and ride unique lines if they can catch me at the office in the early am.

Have a SAFE Family Day Weekend !

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
No secrets:d I mentioned above that its just hard to explain with a keyboard....turn left at the carbide scratched fir then hang a right at the third snow ghost and take that little line about 50m ahead, shoot up the creek for a while and look for the next opening thats only wide enough to side hill through:rolleyes:....lol

As I said above I will happily help someone stay in bounds and ride unique lines if they can catch me at the office in the early am.

Have a SAFE Family Day Weekend !

Ya' I got all that......that's why I said "a little bit"

It's quite okay Curtis, just yanking your chain or pushing buttons:beer::beer::beer:

PS Have a great weekend and ride safe!

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
Dammit why does this forum use flash player. I can't access it with my iPad. Curtis what username is this under so I can search it on YouTube?

Top Bottom